Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2018, 12:44 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Question New member (Hello!) New B (ERA 70 B) Lots of questions

Hello everybody:

Well we got it! just what we wanted so the wife & I can hit the roads across the US. After getting it home I discovered that everything the dealer showed us two days ago was not detailed enough but of course I thought I knew everything with little question. Simple enough......Not! I have been trying to learn the Precision Circuits Multiplex System that controls everything in the coach, last two days. The owners manual is not even near any detail to help with a problem I'm having with the gen starting and stopping on demand (AGS) with house temp (AC). The panel is a touch screen and shows the power to AC and AC fan has been shed?? I have the Water heater off. The temp screen setting is below what the house temp is and it says that the AC is running and the fan is auto. I was scratching my head for about 10 minutes or so and out of the blue the AC came on. but now after the temp dropped to the setting and the AC shut off the gen continues to run. I don't want it to run any longer then the AC even after the compressor timer of 2 min. I believe the gen will now run the LP out??

I know that I'm starting off as a member with needs but truly excited to join and learn the road life from all you members. Someday I hope to help others with questions. My wife & I have been married 40 years, I'm retired 2 years and we are ready.
WagonRanch56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags