Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class B Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2023, 09:59 AM   #21
Winnebago Watcher

Are the originals tires (Continental) that come standard with a new Boldt adequate? Any comments or experiences?
Old 05-20-2023, 10:07 AM   #22
Winnebago Master

There are some really great sites that Winnebago puts online for the REAL story of what we have!
Many miss them as they are not expecting so much info and so much help for DIY repairs!
Start here as the Winn home page:
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ical_guide.pdf
Owners tab near top right takes you here:
Click image for larger version

Name:	resources.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	186039

There is a ton of good info on lots of things we may need as we go along. Things like the owners manual to figure out what the label near the driver tells us? Things like diagrams of where the plumbing lines, drains and tanks are fit in? Maybe we want to winterize and find the valves?
Electrical to find where and what the fuses do?

I love the interactive parts diagrams for finding those hidden parts without crawling all over.
Questions like, what's behind my shower wall?

Name:	shower front.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	186040

You can actually turn it around and "look through walls" to find out as well as have a list of parts alongside the drawing! Just in case you have a part and no idea what the Real name might be!

Name:	shower back.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	186041

You will likely never get around to reading it all but much of it IS there! And the more we know BEFORE we need it, the less stress when we do!
I love to know things before rather than searching for it on the side of the highway while dodging trucks!

Enjoy and welcome to the group!
Old 05-20-2023, 11:42 AM   #23
Winnebago Watcher

That information is absolutely very helpful, and beneficial! Thank you so much!
Old 10-10-2023, 06:54 PM   #24
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytaylr View Post
Any one still interested in this string? I have a list of 20 mods some that nearly doubled storage space.
would Leo mods
Old 10-10-2023, 09:02 PM   #25
Site Team

Globaby100.. he already posted those mods a year and a half ago on page one of this thread here’s a link to his post:

https://www.winnieowners.com/forums/...ml#post3915231

This thread is actually 3-years old. No doubt you found it via a search. You can see the post dates in upper left hand corner of every post.
Closed Thread