Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class B Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-17-2022, 04:08 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Help! Water system Travato 59K...

I am new to the Travato 59K and I filled the system with water and turned the bypass values under the seat. When I turn on the water pump it runs but water comes out of two drains under the drivers side of the vehicle by the drain value nobs. It is not water from the drain values, it looks like some type of value that needs to be plugged for the system to work. Any suggestions or can anyone shed some light on what I must be doing wrong?
Thanks
LucyLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 04:59 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Close valves if any.or cap lines,those are low point drain lines
Our ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 05:50 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

There is one that is a yellow switch under the bunk that turned one off. The other I can’t find.
Old 03-19-2022, 01:18 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

There should be 3 “drain” valves together under Travato, I believe on the driver side. All 3 need to be closed. As someone posted earlier, these are the drain valves for when you winterize it. The same thing happened to me when the RV shop forgot to close 1. But all 3 should be closed when you go RVing.
Raxel7851 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 10:19 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

I did figure it out. Thanks!
Old 04-06-2022, 12:22 AM   #6
Winnebago Camper

More water problems… I can’t seem to figure out what position the water valves should be in to get the water in the hot water tank. Anyone have a video for the position of the valves under the bunk for proper operation of the hot water system? I have the valve on the blue line in a horizontal position and the valve on the red lines in a vertical position. Sound correct? It am I missing something else? Truma shows water should be hot but it’s not!
Old 04-06-2022, 06:05 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Lucy, maybe the problem is your water heating function. If you move the faucet handle to Hot, and water flows, then I would assume that water is flowing thru your Truma. I had a little difficulty understanding the Truma control panel. I would try the Gas only option to see if the propane system is working. If that doesn’t work, try the Electric only option and see if that works. On the drivers side, there’s an exhaust vent. When the propane is operating, you’ll be able to feel the heat coming out of that.
Raxel7851 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 01:57 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Thank you. I ended up going to a camping world store and a technician helped me. I had not closed the water tank release valve so every time I tried to turn the water on to the hot water tank it was draining out the valves. They did give me a hack for remembering the position…. Valves horizontal for summer and vertical for winterization…
Old 04-11-2022, 08:08 AM   #9
Winnebago Camper

Window leak

New water problem… I am in Oregon and it is raining cars and dogs… the window by the bunk in the driver side is leaking water. Anyone else have this problem?

Tags
water