Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-23-2022, 10:17 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Battery resettable fuse link

Just a quick FYI for Winnebago Travato owners. I contacted Winnebago customer care just to be sure there was no other fuseable reset button on my rig. I know most RV’s have a resettable fuse button ( link) close to their batteries which can be as high as 50 amp or 100 amp protection. A lot of these buttons are hidden and hard for the owners to find. Brian at Winnebago said the only reset is the battery disconnect switch. My unit model is a 59k but also applies to the Model G.
Travato John
TravatoJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 11:05 AM   #2
Site Team

The key term here is "resettable." Many motorhomes have master battery bank fuse links that are not resettable. They are generally oversized and don't need changed unless some major event takes place. But when they do blow, the battery bank is completely shut down.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 12.09.08 PM.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	182082  

Tags
battery, fuse