Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class B Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-15-2022, 03:53 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Question 2022 Travato power converter

Hi all, we are new RVers; just purchased a 2022 Travato 59G. We are having a problem with the house batteries not charging, so would like to investigate the Inteli Power 9200 converter. We can’t find it anywhere! Is it built in, like behind the fuse box or something? Or some other hidden location?
Any help would be much appreciated
Helenium
Helenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 04:39 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Welcome to the forum and letme first point to some of the great info Winnebago puts online!
This is the parts catalog which sounds like sales but it is an interactive set of drawings which lets you "look through walls" and turn the Rv all directions to spot what you want:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

It has a learning curve to get around how to move and spot things but it is lots handier than crawling through cabinets or underneath!
The list at the right is one place to start as you can find an item like the converter, click it on the list and it shows up in yellow on the drawing or click an item on the drawing and it shows in yellow on the list. Just in case you find some item but don't know the name?
Charging battereis is a very simple but totally confusinf area, so I mightfirst guess that it will not be an actual repair problem but possible "user error"? Don't feel bad, it is common!

But for where the converter, take a look at these snips from the parts catalog?
Click for a better view but I think I see shelves behind the driver a bit and the converter below them, likely in a compartment??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	left rear.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	181712   Click image for larger version

Name:	left high.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	181713  

Click image for larger version

Name:	right.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	181714  
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 06:12 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Smile Converter location

Thank you so much Richard, you have been a great help to we newbies!
Helene.
Old 01-15-2022, 06:31 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

PS Good thing you attached photos from the parts catalog, as unfortunately it is not accessible for the year I am looking for (2022), not by your link nor by the parts catalog directly from the Winnebago site. Hmmm. Our browser in Chrome and our version up to date.
Old 01-15-2022, 07:51 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenium View Post
PS Good thing you attached photos from the parts catalog, as unfortunately it is not accessible for the year I am looking for (2022), not by your link nor by the parts catalog directly from the Winnebago site. Hmmm. Our browser in Chrome and our version up to date.
Humm!! Right along with several bugs I'm finding in my computer!

I may have spotted a bug in the way you may have tried to get to the right files?
If I go to that site and then click on the top line 2010-2022, I get an error, but if I go one line down and click the 2022 line, it goes?
From there I get a section to choose which model and build date on some models and then the next section is where you can choose what system like electrical, plumbing, etc.

A quick hint on some controls may help cut the learning curve, though?

Down in the left lower corners are three symbols once you get into the parts you are looking for. Those are left to right, click on first left and that makes the drawing stay centered on the item when you click on the drawing. Middle symbol is to set a center for any move you make by dragging the cursor and right symbol will make it all fit on the page!

Danger!! You may tip your RV over and can't get it shiny side up, so have to back out to avoid sickness?/

Symbols at lower right give you choice of which direction to view? Scroll to zoom in/out.

Plumbing and wiring diagrams here but not as much fun:

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...m/Plumbing.htm
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ram/Wiring.htm

Makes for cheap entertainment when not able to use the RV!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 10:10 AM   #6
Winnebago Watcher

Thumbs up

Haha! Or I can look at it if I’m having trouble going to sleep 😅
I followed your instructions, worked perfectly. Many thanks !!
Helene

Tags
converter, power