Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-12-2019, 07:04 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

xantrex Pro 1000 problem

2016 Winnie 30T Vista...The invertor in my MH does not appear to be working. The gage mounted on the interior wall does not light up and does not work. It has two buttons one marked select and one green with a symbol on it. I did not receive any manual for how this operates but it does not light up and shows 8.8.8 at all times. I have pulled the shield that is over the invertor and at the point I am done. I cannot find any fuses that go to it and there seems to be no reset button like my DP had on its 2500 unit...Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, I would like to get this unit working...Invertor is the 1000.
Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 12:01 AM   #2
Let's kill some bugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeper View Post
2016 Winnie 30T Vista...The invertor in my MH does not appear to be working. The gage mounted on the interior wall does not light up and does not work. It has two buttons one marked select and one green with a symbol on it. I did not receive any manual for how this operates but it does not light up and shows 8.8.8 at all times. I have pulled the shield that is over the invertor and at the point I am done. I cannot find any fuses that go to it and there seems to be no reset button like my DP had on its 2500 unit...Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, I would like to get this unit working...Invertor is the 1000.
Suggest you visit the Xantrex website and download the user guide. If it's the Freedom model, here's the guide.

Otherwise you can go here to select your model. If you don't see a photo of your inverter, call Xantrex in Canada, they're nice folks.

First I recommend to check if the inverter is getting 12V to the input side. Check that with a VOM. If there is no 12V getting to the inverter, there's usually a 100 or 150A fuse on the 2GA power wire to the inverter from the house battery. I suggest finding that fuse, and check it for continuity.
John Locke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
xantrex