Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2020, 07:08 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Wipers on start up

Hi can anyone tell me if the wipers are meant to sweep once as soon as you turn the key, or do I have a switch problem. 1991 Chieftain Winne
KevinWelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 12:09 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

I think you have a switch problem. See if you can spray all the dash switches with that Dry Lube they sell these days. I use it for my slides and my basement locks. It's thin enough that it gets into things pretty well. Switches for instance. But it's lubby enough that it works on the slide rams and the leveling rams too.

Visit my RV Travel & Repair Blog at : https://chaos.goblinbox.com
Jim_HiTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 01:04 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Wiper saga

Hi John, yes I have tried that but a little nervous about taking the switch apart as it’s a plastic chrome looking quite delicate which is located on the indicator arm. Thanks
KevinWelch is offline   Reply With Quote