Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #21
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanatl View Post
A friend of mine was all set to buy a new revolution at gregge in tn. He went there to close the deal and pick up the coach but when they pulled in the slides he couldn't get down the center aisle. There was only 16inches width when closed up. He decided to keep his 05 revolution and called the deal off.

So far for us the 40cd is as close to perfect as we can find. Actually we want the 40' with recliners and then will take one out and put a desk there with an extension if needed for the computer and some other little office requirements.

Oh and we do want to do some dry camping so the large tanks are a must.

Trap
Traps90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #22
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanatl View Post
A friend of mine was all set to buy a new revolution at gregge in tn. He went there to close the deal and pick up the coach but when they pulled in the slides he couldn't get down the center aisle. There was only 16inches width when closed up. He decided to keep his 05 revolution and called the deal off.
The isle is a bit more narrow than our Tiffin was, a function of the 30" slides on both sides. It gives you 13 feet of living space when open, one of the appeals for us. I can't image, however, that most of the population couldn't get down the isle, single file . We use the 'facilities', and even the kitchen while traveling.

Virtually all these threads of the "which should I..." variety end with the only advice that counts; buy what you want.

Happy hunting..?
2017 GMC Acadia toad
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #23
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMonroe View Post
The isle is a bit more narrow than our Tiffin was, a function of the 30" slides on both sides. It gives you 13 feet of living space when open, one of the appeals for us. I can't image, however, that most of the population couldn't get down the isle, single file . We use the 'facilities', and even the kitchen while traveling.

Virtually all these threads of the "which should I..." variety end with the only advice that counts; buy what you want.

Happy hunting..?
No the best advice is buy what momma wants

There all good and they all have pros and cons, but like you said get the one that suits you best.
Traps90 is offline   Reply With Quote