RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-20-2014, 11:26 PM   #41
Winnebago Camper
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbmsr View Post
Hi Larry
Calm down :-) it is not that complicated. Take it as a challenge with nothing to loose. We are only in research mode now.
This PDF is from Winnebago and it is for your coach and the flat floor slide.
Look at part # 29
(115661-01-000 FT SHOE/GLIDE - SLIDEOUT ROOM - 1/16" X 3" - POLYETHYLENE)

This Polyethylene part was the length of the slide out. I have removed it before. It is placed in the grooved edges of part # 26 that is secured to the bottom the slide with screws (you called them the emergency retraction screws) that have been known to back out and cause floor damage. When I reinstalled my Part #26 I used larger screws.
Larry you may decide to terminate this venture before we complete the research mode. I am ok with that. However I want to help you until we fix the slide. I have everything to gain.
Jesse
Hello Jesse,

I am not ready to terminate this venture, but I think we need to clear a few things up. First, if the diagrams starting on page 160 in the PDF is for the flat-floor, they are not very useful to me. Second, I am relatively certain that the plastic scrap I found on the bin top was not part of the slide shoe, but one of the spacers/glides in the two stage ram assembly. (This is why the diagrams are not useful. They show none of these plastic glides.) I am wondering if the condition of these glides is the cause of my problem?

So, here is where I stand.
1. I would like to replace the plastic slide shoe with a soft one.
2. I would like to solve the upward bow issue and keep the slide ends from gouging the coach floor.
3. If the plastic ram glides are wearing out, I would like to replace them.

I am very appreciative of your help. I have spent a lot of time and effort searching the internet. I have communicated with Winnebago until they stopped replying to my emails. I have lain under the slide trying to fathom its workings. But, this is no emergency. I am living well with the situation, currently on a nice beach in San Felipe BC, Mexico where there are "no bad days".

Thanks for all your effort.
Larry H
LarryMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:50 PM   #42
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMars View Post

Hello Jesse,

I am not ready to terminate this venture, but I think we need to clear a few things up. First, if the diagrams starting on page 160 in the PDF is for the flat-floor, they are not very useful to me. Second, I am relatively certain that the plastic scrap I found on the bin top was not part of the slide shoe, but one of the spacers/glides in the two stage ram assembly. (This is why the diagrams are not useful. They show none of these plastic glides.) I am wondering if the condition of these glides is the cause of my problem?

So, here is where I stand.
1. I would like to replace the plastic slide shoe with a soft one.
2. I would like to solve the upward bow issue and keep the slide ends from gouging the coach floor.
3. If the plastic ram glides are wearing out, I would like to replace them.

I am very appreciative of your help. I have spent a lot of time and effort searching the internet. I have communicated with Winnebago until they stopped replying to my emails. I have lain under the slide trying to fathom its workings. But, this is no emergency. I am living well with the situation, currently on a nice beach in San Felipe BC, Mexico where there are "no bad days".

Thanks for all your effort.
Larry H
Hi Larry
I am happy your still in. In the picture notice the beveled edge of the slide. That is so the slide will lift as it moves in so it is a flat floor slide.
You could be correct about the piece you found being a bushing. And the pictures are not detailed enough. And again you could be correct that this is mostly the problem. I love your location "no bad days". Okay, I am happy we are on the same page. I need to spend some time on the phone with Winnabago and get some answers and better diagrams. I want to call the parts department as if I am ready to spend money and you won't believe how helpful they can be. I will get back with you soon with some good info. "no bad days" I want to be there!

Take care and wish me luck!

Jesse
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 02:46 PM   #43
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Hi Larry
Need 2 EA Part # RAP90698 at $58.00 EA for [email protected] 10G83E276266 = BEARING PAD KIT ( CONTAINS ALL PADS, SHIMS, PLATE AND HARDWARE TO FIX COMPLETE SLIDE ASSEMBLY ) Reference page six of the attached PDF. http://www.hwh.com/ml11428-41.pdf
I am still working on the slide shoe kit to convert to non carpet and the slide kit installation manual.
"No Bad Days"

HWH dual ram class A slide
AP27505
HWH 1-800-321-3494
PM Your email address to me so I can info from you.
I called HWH as if I am working on your coach. They need to start a file on your coach for reference. They want your Name, telephone #, Chassis Vin#, Address, and mileage. It can be fake , just email me something so I can get the repair manual.

Jesse
"Good Day Today"
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:57 PM   #44
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbmsr View Post
Hi Larry
Need 2 EA Part # RAP90698 at $58.00 EA for [email protected] 10G83E276266 = BEARING PAD KIT ( CONTAINS ALL PADS, SHIMS, PLATE AND HARDWARE TO FIX COMPLETE SLIDE ASSEMBLY ) Reference page six of the attached PDF. http://www.hwh.com/ml11428-41.pdf
I am still working on the slide shoe kit to convert to non carpet and the slide kit installation manual.
"No Bad Days"

HWH dual ram class A slide
AP27505
HWH 1-800-321-3494
PM Your email address to me so I can info from you.
I called HWH as if I am working on your coach. They need to start a file on your coach for reference. They want your Name, telephone #, Chassis Vin#, Address, and mileage. It can be fake , just email me something so I can get the repair manual.

Jesse
"Good Day Today"
Hi Larry
Thanks for the info. I will try and talk with a tech at Winnebago that is familiar with your slide. I believe you are correct again in that we need more info from them. They were closed on Friday. I will try again on Monday.
Jesse
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:46 PM   #45
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbmsr View Post
Hi Larry
Thanks for the info. I will try and talk with a tech at Winnebago that is familiar with your slide. I believe you are correct again in that we need more info from them. They were closed on Friday. I will try again on Monday.
Jesse
Hi Larry
Winnebago parts called me today and confirmed that they have the converted shoe for the slide. It is generic, made by Winnebago for all slides to be converted. $58.00 per 8' section. Winnebago was open today but I was unable to get with them an talk with a tech. I will soon.
Jesse
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:38 PM   #46
Winnebago Camper
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Hello Jesse.
I won't be able to order parts until I get back to the U.S.A. and have an address, but this information is just what I need. I hope you can get the manual from HWH so we can figure out the procedure for changing out the glides.

I've been thinking about what you said about tilting the slide out onto 4" straps. This doesn't sound like an impossible task anymore.

Thanks again,
Larry
LarryMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:37 PM   #47
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMars View Post
Hello Jesse.
I won't be able to order parts until I get back to the U.S.A. and have an address, but this information is just what I need. I hope you can get the manual from HWH so we can figure out the procedure for changing out the glides.

I've been thinking about what you said about tilting the slide out onto 4" straps. This doesn't sound like an impossible task anymore.

Thanks again,
Larry
Hi Larry
I will get what we need. Sounds like we can do this!

No bad days!
Jesse
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:25 PM   #48
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Larry
I love this info! I believe we both should study these well.
At this point I dont believe we should adjust anything untill after the new parts are installed and also the new converted shoe. We may find that the new parts bring it back to specs. The tech told me that HWH's instructions for replaceing the shoe is done with the slide out and that Winnebago recomends that the slide be half out and tilded out. They do it in the coach. This is not a small job but it is not as difficult as one might think. This guy has worked with slides for many years and is the same guy that walked me through repairing my 2001 Adventurer 35u. You will have many questions after you study these. I will get you the answers. We have time and we will know what we are doing before we do it. And we will do it safely
Jesse



DropFloorSlide-OutRailBearingReplacement.pdf

Slideout Room Adjustment Guide.pdf
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:07 AM   #49
Winnebago Camper
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Hello Jesse.

Yes! This is the information we need. Great work!

I will study this more thoroughly soon. It is crazy here in San Felipe this weekend, as the Baja 250 is going on. I had to move my motorhome across the street, as my RV site next to the beach had been previously reserved for the weekend. The "party" atmosphere here is very interesting, but totally distracting.

Larry
LarryMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:58 AM   #50
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Awesome! Sound like fun. Have a good time Larry. Bet it is beautiful there.
Jesse
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #51
Winnebago Camper
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8
I am working on my 2002 Itasca Sunrise 34D and am I the process of changing my floor from carpet to LVT Planks. I have a request for a quote from Winnebago Parts for some parts and was wondering if you have the part numbers for the glides (converted shoe)?
papamiket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:30 PM   #52
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by papamiket View Post
I am working on my 2002 Itasca Sunrise 34D and am I the process of changing my floor from carpet to LVT Planks. I have a request for a quote from Winnebago Parts for some parts and was wondering if you have the part numbers for the glides (converted shoe)?
Hi papamiket
Winnebago parts have the converted shoe for the slide. It is generic, made by Winnebago for all slides to be converted. $58.00 per 8' section. Sorry I don't have the part number. They should know what you are talking about. If not let me know and I will get you the part number.
Jesse
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:23 AM   #53
Winnebago Camper
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8
I have had someone at Winnebago Parts looking all week and he can't seem to figure it out. He did find the Slideout Black PVC Ramp because it is in the parts blowout for my RV. If you can find the part number that would be great.
papamiket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 02:01 AM   #54
Winnebago Camper
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8
I managed to get my curbside slide out with minimal effort. You know you removed the allen head beveled shoulder ram bolts and then pushed with your back, legs and feet. We noticed after going out as far as the rams would go there was about 14.5" left between the slide bearing pads on the slide out tube and frame and we still needed to move the slide 11 more inches to completely leave the floor. We removed the ram bolts near the end of the slide out tube and moved the rams in past the inboard access hole about 2". We then drilled a .5" hole 14" on center from the ram bolt original position which is about 1" toward the coach frame from the inboard access hole through the aluminum rectangular slide tube. That position allowed for adequate room to use an electric drill. We then moved the ram out to the position of the hole and attached the ram to the tube with the ram bolts removed from the original ram end position. We then proceeded to move the slide out beyond it's original stopping position. As we moved the slide out we noticed the slide starting to angle down below the coach floor level so we stopped and calculated we needed 3 2x4s laying flat on the tube to keep the bottom of the slide floor above coach floor. We also noticed the wiring was getting very tight so we disconnected the loops holding the wiring up against the coach frame. We did not notice the metal frame that folds in half and the wires are attached to also needed to be disconnected. Needless to say it is now disconnected having pulled the rivets out on the slide frame. We will need to take it totally lose and rivet it back when we have the slide back to normal. We also used a rolling jack to stabilize the slide while moving it out off of the coach floor and then made a 2x4 frame to maintain the position while we are working inside the coach. I also placed all of the coach stabilizers down just touching the ground to keep the coach from moving too much and putting pressure on the slide. There is now about 3.5" between the slide bearing pads on the slide out tube and frame which means there is about 8" of slide out tube remaining in the frame when normally there would be about 19". The coach floor is totally free of the slide and the underside of the slide where the slideout shoe/glide is mounted is completely open for changing or modifying. Since the coach is outside I have also waterproofed and insulated the opening between the coach and slide until the work is complete.
I will be tackling the street side slide next (bedroom bed) next but I understand I can just disconnect from floor and take of interior trim and tilt it up to gain access to the floor and slideout shoe/glides on it's frame. Hopefully it won't be two difficult.
papamiket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:30 AM   #55
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by papamiket View Post
I managed to get my curbside slide out with minimal effort. You know you removed the allen head beveled shoulder ram bolts and then pushed with your back, legs and feet. We noticed after going out as far as the rams would go there was about 14.5" left between the slide bearing pads on the slide out tube and frame and we still needed to move the slide 11 more inches to completely leave the floor. We removed the ram bolts near the end of the slide out tube and moved the rams in past the inboard access hole about 2". We then drilled a .5" hole 14" on center from the ram bolt original position which is about 1" toward the coach frame from the inboard access hole through the aluminum rectangular slide tube. That position allowed for adequate room to use an electric drill. We then moved the ram out to the position of the hole and attached the ram to the tube with the ram bolts removed from the original ram end position. We then proceeded to move the slide out beyond it's original stopping position. As we moved the slide out we noticed the slide starting to angle down below the coach floor level so we stopped and calculated we needed 3 2x4s laying flat on the tube to keep the bottom of the slide floor above coach floor. We also noticed the wiring was getting very tight so we disconnected the loops holding the wiring up against the coach frame. We did not notice the metal frame that folds in half and the wires are attached to also needed to be disconnected. Needless to say it is now disconnected having pulled the rivets out on the slide frame. We will need to take it totally lose and rivet it back when we have the slide back to normal. We also used a rolling jack to stabilize the slide while moving it out off of the coach floor and then made a 2x4 frame to maintain the position while we are working inside the coach. I also placed all of the coach stabilizers down just touching the ground to keep the coach from moving too much and putting pressure on the slide. There is now about 3.5" between the slide bearing pads on the slide out tube and frame which means there is about 8" of slide out tube remaining in the frame when normally there would be about 19". The coach floor is totally free of the slide and the underside of the slide where the slideout shoe/glide is mounted is completely open for changing or modifying. Since the coach is outside I have also waterproofed and insulated the opening between the coach and slide until the work is complete.
I will be tackling the street side slide next (bedroom bed) next but I understand I can just disconnect from floor and take of interior trim and tilt it up to gain access to the floor and slideout shoe/glides on it's frame. Hopefully it won't be two difficult.
Mike
You are not afraid of anything! You are my kind of guy! I am impressed! Monday I will have some more detailed answers for you.
I don't see any pryer info. You had carpet and are going to what type of flooring?
What make model coach are you working on?
Jesse
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:57 AM   #56
Winnebago Camper
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8
Thanks for the assistance!
We have a 2002 Itasca Sunrise 34D with carpet though out except a small amount in the kitchen area. We a installing a 1/8" Luxury Vinyl Plank though out.
papamiket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:52 AM   #57
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by papamiket View Post
Thanks for the assistance!
We have a 2002 Itasca Sunrise 34D with carpet though out except a small amount in the kitchen area. We a installing a 1/8" Luxury Vinyl Plank though out.
Papamiket
I am happy to help. I will get you the part number monday but I want to show you what I did in 2010 with my 2001 Winnebago Adventurer. It has never failed and is working well today. The part that Winnebago sells is helpfull to some but it is basicly like a bevaled wood home basebord covered in felt type material like whats in the cargo compartments. It seemed at the time to me that with the weight of the slide over time the material would wear off and I didnt want to have to redo it.

11-10-2010, 02:22 PM Post #9

Hope this helps
We bought our 2001 Winnebago Adventurer 35u at a great deal and loved it. It is our first coach. The previous owner tore out the living room carpet and replaced it with stick on wood planks and it was never completed. We wanted to replace the flooring with vinyl to make it easier to maintain and keep the dust down. We did carpet in the bed room and at the front. When I dine the tear out I had to pull the remaining carpet that was left under the slide that the other owner left. That was the "oh ****" moment. It turned out that when Winnebago built this couch they first installed a 1/4 inch plywood strip the length of the 13' slide about 3 1/2"s wide. They beveled the edge and stapled it to the wood floor so that it would act as a ramp for the slide to glide up onto so that when the slide was extended it would raise the last 3 1/2 "and help seal the slide at the top. Then they installed the carpet onto it. I realized this was a manufactured ramp that the metal /plastic shoe under the slide would ride on (= plastic sliding on carpet which works well even under pressure.) Ok now I just pulled the carpet off the wood ramp which changed the height of the ramp and the ramp protection. I could not see paying the kind of prices that the dealer wanted to do the job correctly in full. One guy told me to extend the slide out, then bring it in 6 to 8 inches, then I could raise it enough to work on it. He was wrong, there was no room to work at all. I called Winnebago support and the guy I talked to said that he used to do this and that he knew that the slide would go out far enough for me to do the repair. At this point I was determined to do the job. I would fix it or ruin it but I wasn't going to cave to the dealer. I then extended the slide out all the way and took the screws out of the frame around the slide (remember where the screws come from as they are different sizes). I then extended the slide another 4" to 5". That was not enough because the slide floor under the booth was deeper. I knew that I needed it to go out at least another 8" to be able to get under the coach to remove and replace the slide shoe. I looked at the aluminum slide beams the slid into the metal frames under the coach and determined that if I could figure how to slide it out another 8 " that the beams were long enough to continue to support the slide out at the inner side. But I was worried about the weight of the slide resting on only a small amount of beam in the frame after extending that much? My brother and I placed a 4'x8' sheet of 3/4" plywood under the slide on the ground to act as a smooth floor to slide a floor jack on. This coach has cargo compartments as a part of the lower slide. I didn't want to bend anything so we got a straight 4"x4"x8' wood post and a placed it under the slide out towards the outer side. This was to take some weight off of the beams as the slide was pulled out more. Then I knew we would need to disconnect the hydraulic rams to be able to pull the slide out further. There was two beams holding my slide and two beveled headed screws at the outer end of each beam connecting the hydraulic rams. I removed them. Then as my brother held the handle of the floor jack , my friend and I each put our back against the coach and pushed the slide out with our feet evenly. This worked well. Now I could work on the floor inside the coach and the slide shoe under the slide as well. It was at this point I felt victory in that I knew we could do this without damaging the slide! We now needed to install a new ramp for the slide shoe to glide onto. We used plastic polymer 3 3/4"wide x4'long x 5/16" thick. We beveled the edge to replicate what was there originally and screwed it to the floor, overlapping the new vinyl. We used beveled headed rustproof decking screws and countersunk them. We then removed the metal shoe under the slide out. The shoe was 13' long. We went to Lowes and bought a strip of 1'x 13' carpet and a can of contact cement. We sprayed the contact cement onto the slide shoe being sure to cover both sides well. We also sprayed the backside of the carpet and let the glued surfaces tack (try sticking a sample together to determine the correct tack time) so that when we attached them together they would bond well. We wrapped the carpet completely around the shoe leaving the seam where after installed would be sandwiched against the bottom of the slide to assure it would stay intact under pressure. We drilled the carpet (use the drill in reverse in high speed to somewhat burn the hole in the carpet so that the carpet fiber won't frazzle ) where the original screw holes where so that the head of the screws would be counter sunk and would not damage the new vinyl. After we installed the carpet covered slide shoe we pushed the slide in and reattached the rams. Our slide works very well now and we don't have to worry at all about our new floor getting scratched. I regret that I didn't take more pictures. I only have one that shows the slide out of the coach and I could take a picture of the completed job is someone would like. This forum has help me. I hope this will be some help to someone else. [/FONT][/SIZE]

Jesse










Attached Thumbnails

__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:51 PM   #58
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by papamiket View Post
Thanks for the assistance!
We have a 2002 Itasca Sunrise 34D with carpet though out except a small amount in the kitchen area. We a installing a 1/8" Luxury Vinyl Plank though out.
Hey Mike
I called today to get the part number for you. I should have gotten a return call with it but didn't. Guess it was a busy day for them. I will try again tomorrow.
Jesse
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:16 PM   #59
Winnebago Master
 
Jbmsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka Fl.
Posts: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbmsr View Post

Hey Mike
I called today to get the part number for you. I should have gotten a return call with it but didn't. Guess it was a busy day for them. I will try again tomorrow.
Jesse
Hi papamiket
The 87.2' section of skid shoe ramp part # 174758-06-A79 sells for $61.85 each.
I got the info from Lonnie at Lichtsinn Motors. 641-585-5852. He has it in stock and can send it to you.

Jesse
__________________
You Only Live Once Travel!
2013 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Apopka FL.
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 12:03 AM   #60
Winnebago Camper
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8
Yea, I found that also but I was told it is 82". No matter, I need just under 3 pieces. They seem to be a little more on the ball at Lichtsinn Motors.
I have been cruising some of the newer models parts blowouts and have found the 174758 number with quite a number of dash numbers of lots of different lengths but the lengths are not displayed. I guess there are no lengths because they are for specific coaches.

On my slide the carpet glide goes straight across even though the dinette side is deeper. I notice on the newer coaches with this vinyl skid/shoe that it is placed near the edge on each section like mine is on the couch side. I am going to look at installing mine the same as the newer coaches, that way I don't have to worry about so much crap making its way under the dinette part of the slide.

Thanks for your assistance!!!

Michael
papamiket is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
winnebago, slide, carpet


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Replacing carpet in 99 Chieftain 35U hayesjs615 General Maintenance and Repair 11 07-27-2019 11:29 AM
Replacing Flooring with Laminate/Vinyl MDPD General Maintenance and Repair 32 07-15-2011 02:44 PM
Replaced Carpet with vinyl mrbill2 General Maintenance and Repair 16 07-26-2009 05:22 PM
Does Winnebago replace carpet with vinyl at the factory? rv rick Winnebago General Discussions 15 05-30-2009 07:55 AM
Replacing carpet with vinyl planking-- Bill62 General Maintenance and Repair 10 07-06-2006 05:21 AM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Winnebago Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×