Originally Posted by deschrock
Love our 5 month old Tour but wonder if anyone has had similar recurring issues?
1. Electrical side of Aqua hot won't keep water hot. Dealer says reset it but still does not work. Have to run diesel portion of Aqua hot all the time.
2. Door and cargo remote locks intermittent. Sometimes work and other times not. Dealer says they moved antenna but still intermittent.
3. Leveling is tough. Has leveled 2 out of 15 times and takes like 5 minutes to do it. Dealer says it is working fine for them. Took it home and again it could not level 3 out of 3 times and gave error message. Dealer says we have the latest module.
4. Couch and recliner very uncomfortable. Feel like very little padding. Can these be upgraded?
5. What is the fan underneath that runs so loudly?
Thank you, Don
First of all the unit will not self level if there is more than a 3* slope in any direction. It will go to the limits then flash an error message. However many times the system is not properly calibrated when it leaves the factory. It will sometimes work on a slope of less than 1* but thinks it's beyond the 3* threshold anything over that.
Ours was so bad it was lifting the front tires off the ground with less than a 1* forward slope. There is a procedure outlined in the supplemental owners manual on how to calibrate and reset the system. Having said that I listed it as a problem I wanted resolved when we took the coach to the factory for some warranty work. They recalibrated it and it's worked fine ever since.
If the dealer has a relatively level lot it's likely they can't reproduce the problem. In that case ask I'd just ask them to do a recalibration.