Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2007, 02:14 PM   #41
Winnebago Camper

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by guntruck:
BTW heres pics of the new coach.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/guntruck...60762383965495 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a nice looking coach.

They must use that awning because of the kitchen slide. Seems like the one with the feet would be more stable. I guess with some tie down straps I will be ok.

Isn't there a way to access the TV from behind? That must be where you need to have your DVD/Surround sound plugged into. Just a thought. I don't have my Itasca at home right now so I can't go look. Mine is at the dealer getting a few things fixed.

2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax-Allison
bccsrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:04 PM   #42
Winnebago Camper

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bccsrc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by guntruck:
BTW heres pics of the new coach.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/guntruck...60762383965495 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a nice looking coach.

They must use that awning because of the kitchen slide. Seems like the one with the feet would be more stable. I guess with some tie down straps I will be ok.

Isn't there a way to access the TV from behind? That must be where you need to have your DVD/Surround sound plugged into. Just a thought. I don't have my Itasca at home right now so I can't go look. Mine is at the dealer getting a few things fixed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah with the kitchen slide I believe thats the only awning that can be used. Not to mention I like it alot, it has the auto dump feature to dump pooling water which is pretty neat. I like the fact that the patio area is free and clear of the legs on other traditional awnings. The surround issue I read a little about earlier, about there being a procedure to get it to work, I have more reading to do but will gladly keep you posted on my findings. BTW congrats on your beautiful new coach!