Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-07-2020, 06:08 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

What is this?

Have A 2004 Winnebago adventurer 35u and trying to figure out what this is ? There is one in bathroom as well
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	185F44E5-3D70-4EC4-BAED-62F750B5097D.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	328.4 KB
ID:	175265  
Paulb9121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 09:11 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

From what I read on your sideways photo.

https://www.amazon.com/Hydro-Life-52...28&tag=mh0b-20
rgvtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 01:09 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Sorry about the photo being sideways it took me forever to figure out how to upload the photo. Lol
Old 10-08-2020, 05:01 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

I think a little more info would help i.e. where located, other than bathroom. Where is the one in the picture located, looks like outside just behind a front wheel.

From the picture it looks like some type of holder, something would slip into the bracket and be held by the two wings on each side.
Thats all i got
be happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 07:55 AM   #5
Site Team

I’d guess a previous owner added that to hold a water filter.

When using a phone to take a photo for uploading on a forum here, never hold the phone vertical with the “home” at the bottom. Always hold the phone horizontally with the volume controls on the bottom and the home button on the right. Then it will display properly when you upload it.

Or you can rotate the photo in a photo editor and then save the rotated image before uploading.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:44 AM   #6
RVCalypso

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
I’d guess a previous owner added that to hold a water filter.

When using a phone to take a photo for uploading on a forum here, never hold the phone vertical with the “home” at the bottom. Always hold the phone horizontally with the volume controls on the bottom and the home button on the right. Then it will display properly when you upload it.

Or you can rotate the photo in a photo editor and then save the rotated image before uploading.
Thanks for that advice, I still can't figure out how to attach a photo in the thread. It looks like it wants to pull the photo from a URL.
gurroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 09:17 AM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurroz View Post
I still can't figure out how to attach a photo in the thread. It looks like it wants to pull the photo from a URL.
There are two ways to do this

1. Embedding. That's when you use that little image icon next to the quote icon and have a photo hosted on another website and you want to embed it into a post. The catch here is the website the photo is hosted on must be fully compliant to share on the web and a great many like Google Drive and Dropbox are not. Anything you have to log into to visit is not going to work for anyone other than you because no one else is logged in.

2. Attachments - You have to be in the FULL editor not the Quick Reply editor. From quick reply hit "Go Advanced" to get the full editor. Then click the Paper Clip icon and a new box will pop up to let you choose a photo on your computer or from the gallery or camera of your phone/tablet.

My guess is you are using the Quick Reply editor and not even seeing the Paper Clip Icon so you are clicking on that small yellow "image" icon and it's asking for a website.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:03 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the lesson on posting photos and that is exactly what that is it’s a water filter holder like rgvtexan posted earlier. I went and tried it out today on the way home from work. Thanks again guys, this forum has came through again.
Old 10-14-2020, 09:02 AM   #9
JJD
Winnebago Watcher

tv bracket?

it looks very much like a TV bracket that I have on my RV. The TV has the "male" part to this and slides into the part that you have one your wall.

Could be another type of product that they had attached to a similar bracket.

John
JJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 07:28 PM   #10
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulb9121 View Post
Have A 2004 Winnebago adventurer 35u and trying to figure out what this is ? There is one in bathroom as well

Since it has Hydro Life Water Filtration Systems printed on it I would have to believe its a mount for one of the smaller Hydro Life Water Filtration Systems or one of their accessories such as a hanger for a paper cup dispenser. They use to have a line of filters and accessories for beverage dispensing as I recall.

They were bought out by Camco in 2014 so the product line appears to have been thinned out a bit since then.