Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-12-2018, 08:54 PM   #1
Skyhawker

Water heater location and access 2009 Advent 25A

This is probably a really stupid question (at least I feel really stupid to have to ask it), but - I am a new owner of a Winnie 2009 Adventurer 35A. I cannot find or access the water heater. I finally found a grill on the street side just behind the slide out ( about 7" x 5") that I think MIGHT be it, but I cannot pull the grill off and am afraid to try to pry it off. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. I've had the coach about a month and have moved into it. So far I have not turned on the propane, and electric water heat seems to be working okay. The water seems pretty hot (warm), but with it being 110 in Las Vegas it's hard to tell. Thanks in advance.
Skyhawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 02:49 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I have an 06 adv
The water heater is behind a panel on the drivr sid. The panel is in front of the water & sewer hookups.
The wh panel does not have a latch. On mine there is a small grill in the panel.

Remove thescrews on the bottom of the panel, the panel is hinged at the top.
There are no struts to hold the door up.

The water heater is in the compartment behind the door
frayfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 04:37 PM   #3
Skyhawker

Thanks. Finally found it. Weird that they decided to not make it easier to get to (or didn't decide to make it more accessible.)
Skyhawker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, heat, heater, vent, water, water heater