Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-15-2007, 02:51 AM   #1
Winnebago Master

Looking at the 2007 Voyage brochure, I see the front corners have an ugly black thing on them, as was discussed when the redesign came out almost a year ago.

But, if you look at the 2007 Voyage section at the Winnebago website, or a dealer site that has a new Voyage on the lot, the black things are now only black adjacent to the windshield.

When did they do that? Is that all that's different, the paint? That piece kind of floated off the rest of the body, did they tighten it up some?

Minor point, but a Voyage is about where our '04 Adventurer is features-wise. If we replaced our Adventuer, a Voyage would be on the short list. I've heard speculation of a Voyage bunk model too. That happens and our short list would be REALLY short...just have to get by the looks, and the fresh paint treatment helps a bit.

tderonne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:51 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Looking at the 2007 Voyage brochure, I see the front corners have an ugly black thing on them, as was discussed when the redesign came out almost a year ago.

But, if you look at the 2007 Voyage section at the Winnebago website, or a dealer site that has a new Voyage on the lot, the black things are now only black adjacent to the windshield.

When did they do that? Is that all that's different, the paint? That piece kind of floated off the rest of the body, did they tighten it up some?

Minor point, but a Voyage is about where our '04 Adventurer is features-wise. If we replaced our Adventuer, a Voyage would be on the short list. I've heard speculation of a Voyage bunk model too. That happens and our short list would be REALLY short...just have to get by the looks, and the fresh paint treatment helps a bit.

Old 04-15-2007, 08:34 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Tim, we have a new, '07 Voyage and like it very much. Paint? What paint? Unfortunately it is mostly decals. The black things are a mystery to me. I guess Winnebago thought they added flair or something, who knows. I think that if you look at the Voyage and compare features and floorplans, you will like what you see. We looked for quite a while before deciding on ours, and as I said, we like it very much. We will be taking it to Alaska come June.
Craig Heyne & Co-Pilot/Navigator Sharon. 2007 Voyage 33V W20. Brazel's Ultra Power Permormance kit. CAI, Reprogramming, plug wires, Steer-Safe, Suzuki Grand Vitara toad, two spoiled cats and a GPS set to infinity.
Craig H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 04:09 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

So yours doesn't look like this:

Old 04-16-2007, 02:14 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

WE love our Voyage. I agree that the Voyage is similar in bells and whistles to the Adventurer now. Our dealer said that the first year it was out in 2005 it made the bottom of the top ten best sellers list for all motorhomes! That was nice to hear. I don't know how it has been since but you see it used in a variety of AD's.
campernut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:30 AM   #6

We love our Voyage also...We are glad we got the '06 front end instead of the '07 front end
FrontRangeRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:54 AM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Yes, it does look like that, but most of those swirly looking things are stick on. Wish it was full body paint, but I feel lucky to have a new rig this nice no matter what.
Craig Heyne & Co-Pilot/Navigator Sharon. 2007 Voyage 33V W20. Brazel's Ultra Power Permormance kit. CAI, Reprogramming, plug wires, Steer-Safe, Suzuki Grand Vitara toad, two spoiled cats and a GPS set to infinity.
Craig H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:26 PM   #8
Winnebago Master

A little more on new Voyages. Supposedly a bunk model is on the way, as speculated earlier, and a full body paint option...