Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-13-2005, 01:17 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

we went to look at a voyage 35a and liked it a lot. the thing i dont understand is the rv consumers group only rates it as a vacationing unit. every other winnebago even the entry level sightseer is rated for snowbirding. is there anyone out there doing extended travel or fulltiming in the voyage that would give me your thoughts on this unit?
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 01:17 PM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

we went to look at a voyage 35a and liked it a lot. the thing i dont understand is the rv consumers group only rates it as a vacationing unit. every other winnebago even the entry level sightseer is rated for snowbirding. is there anyone out there doing extended travel or fulltiming in the voyage that would give me your thoughts on this unit?
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 10:00 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

I'd be interested in this also. We looked at the new 35A Voyage and Adventurer. It's a really nice floor plan and I just love that galley
Nedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 10:53 AM   #4
Winnie-Wise

I would ask what the rv consumers group means by vacationing vs. snowbirding. I have the "little brother" to the Voyage, a 2004 Brave 34D. I am confident with its design and systems that it could be used for fulltiming. If 'snowbirding' is to imply that a coach gets lived in longer, or used for longer periods than 'vacationing', I would really question how they arrive at that decision. The only thing I wished that I had compared to my previous coach is bigger black/gray holding tanks; these are 55 and 45 gals. respectively. But I've learned to live with that.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:37 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

I don't remember what the capacity is on the 35A, but I can't imagine it not being good for full timing.
Nedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 10:03 AM   #6
Winnebago Owner

35A Sunrise (the sister to the Voyage) has 55gal black and 75gal grey, as well as 87gal fresh water capacities.
zertrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 07:03 AM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

I have a 2005 Voyage 36M. We purchased it specifically for extended travel when we retire. The size and capacities are more than adequate for extended travel.
RetireSoon is offline   Reply With Quote