Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2006, 03:40 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Since Workhorse has introduced the new UFO chassis and Winnebago has yet (to my limited knowledge) said anything about using it or types of floorplans it may already be considering, we should give Winnebago our ideas for floorplans.

Winnebago here is my suggestion.

I'd like to see a 4 slide floorplan that utilizes the 37B bedroom. I'd consider 2 very long ones only if the bedroom area is as spacious as the 37B.

The reason for the 37B is that we often travel with our grandchildren. Our youngest, soon to have a younger sibling, sleeps in a pack n' play which fits nicely where one of the 2 chairs go. This still allows us to move about in the bedroom area and also by shutting the door utilize the bathroom and living area without disturbing the baby.

What would others like to see?
Nonno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 03:40 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Since Workhorse has introduced the new UFO chassis and Winnebago has yet (to my limited knowledge) said anything about using it or types of floorplans it may already be considering, we should give Winnebago our ideas for floorplans.

Winnebago here is my suggestion.

I'd like to see a 4 slide floorplan that utilizes the 37B bedroom. I'd consider 2 very long ones only if the bedroom area is as spacious as the 37B.

The reason for the 37B is that we often travel with our grandchildren. Our youngest, soon to have a younger sibling, sleeps in a pack n' play which fits nicely where one of the 2 chairs go. This still allows us to move about in the bedroom area and also by shutting the door utilize the bathroom and living area without disturbing the baby.

What would others like to see?
Nonno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 05:30 PM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Bob, I definitely agree with the 37B. That bedroom door may seem strange to the conventional mind but it sure is nice. Particularly when the boss is po'd.
DonavonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 08:05 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Yep, but if you turn the bedroom door around to open into the bedroom and turn the bathroom door around to open towards the bedroom, you sure get a lot of doors out of the bathroom sink area . And all still work well. (Actually much better!)

Best,
ruppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:49 AM   #5
Winnebago Master

DonovanP, didn't think you had the personality to PO the boss. When you do that you have chores to do.
ichn2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:45 AM   #6
Winnie-Wise

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ichn2go:
DonovanP, didn't think you had the personality to PO the boss. When you do that you have chores to do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was issued a full compliment of female irritation factors that most men have and I've also got the 2.1 upgraded turbo moron chip (that's the one where you p. her off and then keep talking until it's almost a divorce.)

Bob Russo, I'd like to suggest full size King bed too.
DonavonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:26 AM   #7
Winnie-Wise

I think I had that version installed at the factory

Our Travel Blog www.mytripjournal.com/rvnchickalaska
SargeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:09 PM   #8
iRV2 Marketing

I'd like to see a 35L floorplan with a front entry and a 3rd curbside full wall side. You'll need to use a 35L bathroom arangement.

Curb side should get bigger pantries, closet and drawer spaces and a KING size bed in the bedroom slideout. Washer Dryer option not required.

Awning to be installed on full wall slide out giving the owner at least 16 feet of awning space. Free standing table and chairs.

Lengthen kitchen counter between range and sink taking the place of the step well, add extra overhead cabinets and floor drawer bases cabinets.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:42 AM   #9
Winnebago Owner

Why not a full size queen bed option? (We have one short and one long inhabitant in ours.) The 75 inch queen doesn't cut it. No desire to get into buying king-sized linens!

Rose
Old 09-29-2006, 11:10 AM   #10
Winnie-Wise

The full size queen bed was a must have in our rig. I'm too tall, I hang over in an RV queen.

Our Travel Blog www.mytripjournal.com/rvnchickalaska
SargeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 01:12 PM   #11
Winnie-Wise

We are waiting for the 37B in a diesel. I want aomputer desk and a comfortable chair since I watch the bed room TV. It's hard to remove a sleeping man clutching the remote off the recliner. lol
Old 02-21-2007, 08:36 AM   #12
Winnebago Watcher

I had the same idea; turn the door around.
Did you actually do it?
Any tricks or problems to be wary of?
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ruppr:
Yep, but if you turn the bedroom door around to open into the bedroom and turn the bathroom door around to open towards the bedroom, you sure get a lot of doors out of the bathroom sink area . And all still work well. (Actually much better!)

Best, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
gordonandpatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:53 AM   #13
Winnebago Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Bob Russo, I'd like to suggest full size King bed too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I agree...I wish we had a full 80x80 king instead of the short one !!</span>

~Shannone & Chad [/COLOR]
Lil'Darlin1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:52 PM   #14
Winnebago Owner

Modify the 38T with front entrance, 2 front slides equal long length and settle for a smaller rear slide, move TV up into curb front slide. Extend counter a foot into door opening, European style chair. Outside awning on slide for full effect.

With curb slide out driver and pass seats will give full view of area and TV.
"Everyone Goes Home"
depchief is offline   Reply With Quote