Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-12-2020, 07:31 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Spacemaker coffee maker

WE have the under the cabinet Black&Decker coffee maker that quit. Has anyone found one that would mount in the same place. All I can find are used ones on ebay. Really only interested in one that will mount in the same place. It is in a 2002 Adventure.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:49 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

This one might work for you.

https://shopcense.com/products/black...SABEgIr2PD_BwE

Retired "Quiet Professional". Lifetime HSUS and ASPCA member and supporter.
71_340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 04:40 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71_340 View Post
Thanks, but even though it says 3 in stock, when you click on it they are not available.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:21 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

We loved ours, but it also died. We got a single serve pot that takes up very little space and works well for us. The one shown above would be great for my at home kitchen but still looks large overall for the small RV we have.
bwodom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:11 AM   #5
Winnebago Owner

You could try some thrift stores in your area.
puttin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:27 PM   #6
Winnebago Watcher

We are looking for the glass cup. Ours quit working as well, but I repaired it. I can show you how to fix it.
rphoto2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:12 PM   #7
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikf View Post
Thanks, but even though it says 3 in stock, when you click on it they are not available.

Yes the thermal carafe version is not available however they have a few of the glass carafe versions of that one but the price listed is $499.99. Ouch!!!

The one in my 2001 Adventurer just died the other day too however since it was the boiler that failed I just transplanted the boiler from another coffee maker that I was saving for parts that had the display panel fail on it. The brewing temperature on the replacement boiler I used results in a better brew too although it was a bit of a challenge dealing with changing out the U-Shaped original boiler with the Straight Tube boiler I had on hand since the mounting, plumbing and wiring were all a bit different however not impossible to deal with. Note that some will refer to the boiler as a generator assembly.

If you have the original pot without the computer board most times its a simple switch or the boiler element or one of the thermisters on the boiler element that fail which are fairly simple to replace once you get past the security screws by taking an old flat screw driver and making a notch in the middle of the blade to fit over the raised center in the middle of the screw heads slot.

Which model Spacemaker do you have and what are the symptoms of the failure? If its in otherwise good shape it may be much easier to just fix it not to mention much more economical than dropping $500 on a new one.

Tags
ace