Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-09-2021, 04:06 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Something under slide coming through

I noticed awhile ago that something was scratching up the bottom of my driver's side slide. On a recent trip, I saw that something was protruding between the slide out and the foam gasket on the coach (with slide all the way out). It appears to be a black, flat plastic cable of some sort, wrapped up in clear plastic. It almost looks like a ribbon cable but there is such a small piece coming through I can't tell. I tried to look underneath the slide when it was in but there isn't enough space between it and the floor to see anything. Any suggestions on what this might be or how to fix it? It seems to have some staples in it also that obviously came loose.
Old 09-19-2021, 06:04 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Could it be a elec wire or cable for the possible couch in slide ?

GL!
SmilingSimon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide