Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2005, 12:44 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

I sold the Journey and have a few spare parts available.

One electric directional valve for the automatice winterizer system and rebuild kit. $50.00 plus shipping

One set (windshield, drivers side and door window) of Prompt RV exterior sunshades, white. $125.00 plus shipping. I think they will fit other Winnebago models other than the Journey.

Steve
Demoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 12:44 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I sold the Journey and have a few spare parts available.

One electric directional valve for the automatice winterizer system and rebuild kit. $50.00 plus shipping

One set (windshield, drivers side and door window) of Prompt RV exterior sunshades, white. $125.00 plus shipping. I think they will fit other Winnebago models other than the Journey.

Steve
Demoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:07 AM   #3
Administrator Emeritus

Have you always posted under the name radarr,or were you someone else at one time?

Seems rather strange to come on the "Winnebago Owner's Forum" and bash Winnebago so much.

There are those of us that CHOOSE to buy Winnebago,just as you chose to sell your Winnebago and buy something else.

Please be cognizant of the fact this particular thread is a Winnie Owners Forum and I'm reasonably certain most of us know your opinion of Winnebago by now.

Not meant to be disrepectful in any fashion, I for one think you're bashing Winnebago in the wrong forum.
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 04:57 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Steve, I am interested. Give me a call at 813-986-2927. Art
arthurval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 04:58 AM   #5
iRV2 Marketing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radarr:
So what brand of coach are you going to now, surely not another Winnebago? Can you tell us how you did on the sale? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>To All Winnebago Forum Members

I have just sent an e-mail to "Radarr", name and brand affiliation unknown & unverified, and I sharred with him "your" displeasure that he takes every opportunity to come here and product bash. I have offered to help him in pursuing a resolution to his alleged service reimbursement issue but he continues to fail to show proof of claim. Further, sources can not verify that the name he registered in his profile is an owner of a Winnebago product. We are suspect of motive and identity. Just wanted you to know.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 06:36 AM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Thanks DriVer.... you are a class act as a moderator. I've certainly grown tired of the constant "Winnie-bashing" from this person. We've all had our share of "insurmountable opportunities" with our coaches, just as I suspect one would with a $1.5M Prevost conversion, but constantly blaming the manufacturer (ouch;&lt, especially in the face of the many positive experiences posted on this site about Winnebago service, is simply not called for. Thanks for your efforts

& Raleigh the Cavalier Wonder Dog Navigator
JanBCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 07:49 AM   #7
Winnebago Master

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JanBCarter:
I've certainly grown tired of the constant "Winnie-bashing" from this person. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Amen!

2005 Horizon 40AD, 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD
John_Canfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 02:25 PM   #8
Winnebago Owner

My e-mail provider is no that good, so the e-mails haven't been received. For the sake of keeping those who think winnie shines, I'll refrane. It's just that there's a pain there that won't be forgotten.
And John, you haven't been all that satisfied, compared to the topic you wrote when your coach came in. You've certainly had your share of problems.

My feelings aren't any different then guy with the rusty frame and chassis. He's getting screwed with, just the same and that's a shame.

That said, enough is enough...

radarr
Old 12-12-2005, 04:59 PM   #9
Winnie-Wise

Check your PM, we are also interested