Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2019, 04:38 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Sightseer 33C Missing Rear Stablizer Mount

FYI to all Class A Owners. Check your rear stabilizer mounts. Took my 2013 Sightseer with 16600 miles on it to my repair shop for yearly maintenance. The shop called to let me know that I was the third motorhome in the past 3 months that was missing one or both of the rear stabilizer bar mounts. I did not ask what the other makes/models were. I do remember that the last 3 of 4 trips that the coach seeming to be handling somewhat sloppy. My thought was that it was probably time to replace the stock shocks after 5 years. I never thought that one of the sway bar mounts would come loose and fall off during some trip. We have not traveled on any overly bad roads though the right lane of some of our freeways here in CA are pretty beat up.
Now that its repaired, the handling is much improved. Guess I need to crawl under with a breaker bar and big sockets yearly.

Tags
sightseer