Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2019, 07:27 PM   #1
JBP
Winnie-Wise

Replace door laych

Has anyone replaced their door latch with a digital one on a Vista or Sunstar?
If so what one would you recommend using.
My latch failed recently. And of course both my wife and I were outside the coach with the dogs inside the coach. Clocks work fine but the latch wouldn't open the door. And I had all the windows locked. Was an exciting time.
JBP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:31 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

We just went through being locked out with no window unlatched. Had to break the door window and cut the screen. We replaced the latch also but have a keyed one. WE now have a window unlatched.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, door, replace

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search