Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-17-2022, 03:13 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Passenger slide failures 2014 Forza

Hello I have a 2014 Forza. In January of this year had to have the slide tracks and motor replaced because of the structure under the refrigerator had fallen on one side and was dragging on the floor. My extended warranty would not pay to fix that part so the guy doing the work tried to bolt it back up. Well 9mos later and 45 times of opening and closing and driving on horrible roads in this country, the same problem is now occurring with the structure under the fridge. Seems it is a faulty structure design of the coach. Why does Winnebago they put so many heavy things in one slide? Has anyone had this issue or know the best way to fix. I was told the fridge needs to come out and the bracing needs to be replaced with better support.

thanks, Carol

Sorry if I did not put this is the right place.
carolbano is offline   Reply With Quote