Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-24-2007, 02:50 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Hi Group,

Recently ordered a 2007 Winnebago Adventurer 35A on the Workhorse 2400 chassis. We will be picking it up around March 1st. My wife really liked the floor plan, mostly the kitchen. Any comments or tips on this coach will be appreciated.

Thank You,
Andy & Char Karafa
Old 01-24-2007, 02:50 AM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

Hi Group,

Recently ordered a 2007 Winnebago Adventurer 35A on the Workhorse 2400 chassis. We will be picking it up around March 1st. My wife really liked the floor plan, mostly the kitchen. Any comments or tips on this coach will be appreciated.

Thank You,
Andy & Char Karafa
Old 01-24-2007, 04:13 AM   #3

Welcome to the forum! We have the Voyage 35A, which is the same floor plan as the Adventurer, but doesn't have the leather couch and maybe a couple of other items. You will love the opposing slides in the living area, as this gives you so much more room than a one slide living area. My wife is thrilled about the large kitchen area with the kitchen slide.

The W-24 is probably the best Gas chassis available today (with exception of the new UFO, coming soon).

PM me if you have any questions about this unit.

Congratulations on your new unit!
FrontRangeRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:53 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

You're going to love the W24 chassis. The kitchen floor plan is great. Did you get full body paint?? Did you order the table or dinette??

-Tom
parked in Crystal River, FL until April 1
Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:17 AM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

Tom,

We went with the Copper full body paint. The interior in Sahara Sun-Sierra Maple, with the dinette.

Andy & Char Karafa
Old 01-24-2007, 07:23 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Andy,

Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the Winne Owners forum. When you get that baby, put some fun miles on it and come back often and share your experiences with us.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:20 PM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

My wife and I just purchased this fine motorhome. We got rid of a 43pbq Holiday Rambler Navagator because we didn't like the diesel fumes. I like this lighter gas rig just fine at one third the cost. My wife also likes the kitchen a whole lot better than any that she has seen on any coach and we like the rest of the floor plan too, Jim

P.S. Hi ladies. I can't wait to take our first trip and try out my new kitchen.
Hope to see you on the trail, Donna
Jim & Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 01:29 AM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Congradulations on your purchase!

We have a 2005 35A Itasca Suncruiser on the W 24 chassis (sistership to your Adventurer). It's our third Winnebago product and we just love it! Kitchen space is wonderful, spouse loves the appliance garage and drawers and I think the chassis is solid as a rock and ride is generally not too bad either. We have around 24K miles and have had very limited issues. Enjoy your new ride!
Old 10-25-2007, 01:48 AM   #9
Winnebago Master

Congratulations on your new rig,many happy and safe miles..The three slides will be great..makes it very liveable..Tell me folks, how does having the Refrig across the room instead of next to the stove work out. I have noticed this on lots of coaches lately.

Check the 35L Floorplan and its much like the 35U one of Winnies best plans ever. I wonder in what wisdom did the Winnie people move the TV to the front right corner of the bedroom and the wardrobe to the back corner? Have to walk past the bed to get to your clothes while the TV comes first?? Doesn't make sense to me...Good miles and be safe.
ichn2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:31 AM   #10

The fridge is across the isle from the kitchen area and stove, and that's very handy and where it should be. I wouldn't want it next to the stove.

The 35A is now Winnie's most popular floorplan because of the layout, the counter space, the pull out counter and of course the opposing slides in the kitchen/living area.

The 35J bunk models have become popular with young familes, but I see quick trade-ins when the kids get old and move away, and the bunks become wasted space.
FrontRangeRVer is offline   Reply With Quote