Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-27-2015, 08:41 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Looking for New 2015 Itasca Meridan 36M

Looking for motivated dealer with new 2015 Itasca Meridian 36M still on dealers lot. Trade is 2012 Itasca Cambria w/11K miles. Excellent condition. Thanks in advance if anyone has any knowledge they can share from dealers in their area. Live in Chicago, will consider coach nationwide.
cullenking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:20 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullenking View Post
Looking for motivated dealer with new 2015 Itasca Meridian 36M still on dealers lot. Trade is 2012 Itasca Cambria w/11K miles. Excellent condition. Thanks in advance if anyone has any knowledge they can share from dealers in their area. Live in Chicago, will consider coach nationwide.
Here's four of them for you:

New and Used Itasca Meridian 36M RVs for Sale - RVTrader.com
aauummm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:52 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

I found ours by Googling 2015 Itasca Meridian 36M. I think I read somewhere that you can call Itasca/Winnebago to find out what dealers have a particular model (ie 2015 Itasca Meridian 36M). As far as a dealer being motivated ... that will be up to you negotiating. FYI -- don't tell them about your trade-in until you have a firm price for the Meridian in writing.
Good luck.
austx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 02:23 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullenking View Post

Here you go, about 35 miles from you:

Itasca 2015 Meridian® 36M
Romer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 07:24 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Since your in Chicago, I would contact Lichtsinn RV in Forrest City. They had the best price when I was looking in 2012. It was just too far from WA to fly and drive home while I was still working.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:36 AM   #6
Winnie-Wise

Check out Lichtsinn but I didn't find their pricing very good. Same as our local dealer to start out with.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:38 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue46 View Post
Check out Lichtsinn but I didn't find their pricing very good. Same as our local dealer to start out with.
You are seeing the ASKING price which in MHO has nothing to do with the actual SELLING price. You won't know the selling price until you negotiate with them. We ALWAYS negotiate totally by phone and email for MH's and autos. We ask for their BEST and FINAL price cause we aren't going back and forth. And know what you want to pay.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:48 AM   #8
Winnie-Wise

Lichtsinn starting asking price was the same as our local dealer. Since that was at 25% off already I figure Lichtsinn vs. my local dealer wouldn't justify the flight out and drive back.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:45 AM   #9
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue46 View Post
Lichtsinn starting asking price was the same as our local dealer. Since that was at 25% off already I figure Lichtsinn vs. my local dealer wouldn't justify the flight out and drive back.
You are talking pie in the sky if you don't have both give you their best and final price. And then you can always ask them for a lower price. You have nothing to lose but time. With a new RV, negotiate the price first before going to see it. We find it best to negotiate prices via email even with a local dealer because it keeps you in control and not the dealer. If you want a copy of the email I send to dealers for MH and cars, message me.

Tags
itasca