Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-16-2006, 07:37 PM   #21
Winnebago Master

3Huskies-Can you lead me thru the steps to get to the heater core location in the parts diagram? I found lots of diagrams for internal and external body parts but undoubtedly I'm looking in the wrong pages. My old System 95 doesn't cooperate very good, especially for someone who knows less than nothing about computers. It shows 318 pages of catalog but each page is so small on the desktop that I have to print it off to even tell what's on it. After printing several pages and not getting anywhere I realized I was beating a dead horse. Besides locating your unit, I can't imagine how you would take the time to go looking for someone elses. I really appreciate your consideration in helping a fellow RVer.
Wagonmaster2
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 02:29 AM   #22
Winnebago Owner

wagonmaster2,
It's probably easier for me to call you and walk you through it. You can email me your phone # if you want. My email address is in my public profile under 3huskies.
3huskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 06:11 AM   #23
Winnie-Wise

I went ahead and ordered 8 sets (16 fittings) today.

Wagonmaster, if you end up not needing them, it's not a problem, I'm sure someone else will see this thread and be able to use them.

I'll shoot an email off to everyone over the weekend from my home email account so you can respond with your mailing addresses.

They couldn't give me exact shipping cost, so I'll just let you guys know the cost when I ship them back out. Probably will be 5-6 bucks total for everything.

It feels great to get around that $ 25 dollar minimum order by group buying
Old 02-18-2006, 12:33 PM   #24
Winnebago Master

Thanks Joe-K and 3Huskies. After much trial , error,and frustration I finally was able to veiw the parts listing. It does look like my 2004 parts list shows the heater core but not a number for the tubes. Undoubtedly either the tubes are permenatedly soldered to the core or Winnebago decided not to show them as replaceable. Thanks for the E-mail 3Huskies, I'd never have figured out how to get there. Joe, hope including my name on your list hasn't caused you any extra expense and trouble. Guess I'll just have to wait and see if anything leaks. Probably end up replacing the whole heater core if it does. You all have a great week-end.

Wagonmaster2
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:09 PM   #25
Winnie-Wise

I just sent everyone needing a couple of the heater core fittings an email requesting your mailing address. If you don't get an email, let me know.

UPS dropped the parts off today so I'll get them mailed out to you.

Here's a picture of what they look like. They do look easy to change with a deep well socket. Sure will beat pulling the heater core if a leak develops there. I'm just throwing mine in the toolbox in case they are ever needed.

Incidently, I do have one extra set in case anyone else needs them.

Old 02-23-2006, 06:16 PM   #26
Winnie-Wise

The last set has been requested and is going to be mailed out so they're all spoken for. I'm glad this all worked out for everyone.

If the company ever sends me the bill, I'll let you guys know what the cost is. Maybe they forgot about it and they'll be free yeah..right!
Old 02-25-2006, 03:46 PM   #27
Winnie-Wise

Joe, I got your package in the mail today. Again, thank you. Now I need to know how much it all comes to with shipping charges to you, packaging and mailing costs, etc. and I'll get it right out.
Indian River, De
CaptBill is offline   Reply With Quote