Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2019, 03:31 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Jamb Nut and Cover

I need to find a Jamb Nut and cover for my 2004 Winn Adventurer. The lug is 1 1/2 inches wide and I also need to find the chrome cover. The ones i have maybe one part, the cover with the nut inside. The cover is 2". I need about 8 of them. I've checked with Winnebago Industries and no luck finding the right size. Any results or advise might help.
Thanks
Steve_n_Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:53 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Do your wheels have a sprite * in the center? You might check the Dicor website.
WinnieView is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:18 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

I happened to be across the street frm Wheelco Truck & Trailer when I stayed in Sioux Falls, SD. They didn't have my exact replacement jam nuts and covers but had some nice replacements that were a bit taller. The chrome part is plastic but they are tight to the jam nut. The jamb nut itself was a standard part and the chrome covers come separate.

What I did was just buy 4 for my duals since the old (2002) chrome covers were no longer made. I didn't mind that they were slightly taller then the chrome lug nut caps. That way I could point out which were the jam nuts to tire techs. Sometimes they don't have a clue which is which. I've had tire techs try to find a giant socket to remove the chrome cap.

Anyway, here's their web site...and note they have other locations: Wheelco!

Visit my RV Travel & Repair Blog at : https://chaos.goblinbox.com
Jim_HiTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:42 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

When we needed one for our 2005 Winnebago Adventurer, Workhorse 22w chassis, we ordered Dicor V19582EJN. Google this and you will find several sources from which to purchase. Our tires are 22.5 " with Dicor Versa-Liner V22569 wheel simulators. To check what simulators you have go to dicorproducts.com>wheel application chart and find the vehicle year and model that fits your RV. Click on the Dicor part number and that will take you to a page with all the parts for your simulators eg the jam nut/lug nut.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:21 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Bingo! That's the guy.
Steve_n_Sam is offline   Reply With Quote