Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2016, 07:44 AM   #141
Winnebago Camper

Found the pics

Found 'em, thanks. Will wait for her to return with the coach and will dig in then. With the pics I should be able to figure out what you did.
Thanks again;
TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter27C View Post
Click on the first thread, and my picture of the vent extention is #18 and the explanation is #23. More pix at #65

There is quite a bit of verbal diarrhea to cut through, which is often the way with Internet forums, but no one actually reported that they had a reality check by accepting my challenge see #43

Pete
tonyd48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:48 AM   #142
Winnebago Camper

Has anyone else had to replace the transfer switch on their coach? Ours died on a trip to the panhandle, but I honestly think there was a problem with the campground power supply that burned ours out. The mobile repair guy who came out to replace it said they go out alot. His own went out also on his fifth wheel. Just wondering how common this is? Luckily it was covered on our extended warranty that we bought.
Starfire5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 09:49 AM   #143
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire5 View Post
Has anyone else had to replace the transfer switch on their coach? Ours died on a trip to the panhandle, but I honestly think there was a problem with the campground power supply that burned ours out. The mobile repair guy who came out to replace it said they go out alot. His own went out also on his fifth wheel. Just wondering how common this is? Luckily it was covered on our extended warranty that we bought.
Yes, had to replace one on ours, we were lucky enough to find a place that had one and they replaced it while we sat on their drive.
Okierambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 04:10 PM   #144
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire5 View Post
Yes, our TS fried in our '15 Vista 30T, and when searching for info I found a recall!

We are not happy at all with our Vista, nothing but problems since we got it AND Winnie has been NO help.
Winnie30T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #145
Winnebago Camper

We bought our 2014 Winnebago Vista 30T new. We drive or 30T every other month up the West coast and have had only minor issues. We drive 70-75 MPH on the freeway and have no issues with steering but when someone goes to the back of the RV when in motion it is like walking in a plane with bad turbulence. When riding in the front of the RV the turbulence is minimal. We also travel with our waste and water tanks low or empty. Tony
TonyLee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itasca, winnebago