Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2008, 11:00 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

My 06 Newmar Mt. Aire was at the Cleveland Cummins Bridgway service center this past Thursday and Friday, situated in the adjacent service bay. I noticed your plates and thought about reaching out to say hello. Please respond or send a PM.

Newmar Mountain Aire
JerryKelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

My 06 Newmar Mt. Aire was at the Cleveland Cummins Bridgway service center this past Thursday and Friday, situated in the adjacent service bay. I noticed your plates and thought about reaching out to say hello. Please respond or send a PM.

Newmar Mountain Aire
Old 04-19-2008, 01:34 AM   #3
Administrator Emeritus

Jerry, you've come across the rig at least, of Bill "Warpath" Rowell, iRV2's founder and my partner in the site...

As I mentioned, his screen name is "Warpath" and I am sure he'd appreciate a PM from you on the off chance he may miss this note.
Bill and his family live in northern Ohio and they camp with the "Pond Piggies" of the North Central region with several families in Ohio and western PA.

Might be worth looking into as I can personally attest to them having some good times.... I joined them several years ago at an outing near Mercer,PA.

Nice catch!!
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 02:22 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Will do, thanks for the reply.

Newmar Mountain Aire
Old 04-19-2008, 04:17 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Hi, Jerry. I'm Lori. I see by the time of your post you were up VERY early today. I just wanted to say hello

Dave & I are one couple of the famous (or is that "infamous" ) Pond Piggies. As Bob stated, we're a fairly active group of couples & families, that meet up to enjoy rv-ing. We frequent private campgrounds & state parks in NE OH & W PA quite often during the season. We love to just hang out together, eat, swap stories, eat, enjoy a good campfire, eat, find new campgrounds to visit, talk about rv's...etc (oh, & did I mention eat? ). We post our whereabouts in the North Central & Pond Piggie forums here & we're always looking to meet up with new people. We'd love to have you join us if ya can.

Safe travels & hope to meet up with you sometime.

L-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:52 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

We are headed to Salt Fork SP, Kentucky (Daniel Boone Forest Area) and Traverse City in the month of May, Cedar Point in early June and then back to Northern Michigan for most of the summer.

Newmar Mountain Aire
Old 04-21-2008, 05:01 AM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Hey Jerry!

Yep had the rig in for the fuel line recall and a few other maintenance items. I saw a few rigs in the bays, did you see the car hauler that blew oil all over the cars on the trailer? What a mess.

How great is Cleveland Cummins Bridgway? I walk in the door and they know my name, quickly go over the list of things to be done, grab the keys and I am on my way. Pick up was just as good. Really please with their service!

Hope you can join us at one of our outing this summer.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:40 AM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Cleveland Cummins Bridgeway is great. I have been going their for several years and really enjoy Joe's service and professionalism. The tech I always request is Bill. He is very soft spoken, but knows his stuff. They can perform most of chassis service if you ask. I avoid most other shops in the Cleveland area.

What part of NE Ohio are you from?

I saw the car hauler trailer....what a mess.

Newmar Mountain Aire
Old 04-22-2008, 07:27 AM   #9
Winnebago Master

Cummins Bridgeway also has an excellent service facility ~11 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. They are also a full Onan service center and I have used them.

-Tom
Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote