Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-20-2020, 09:22 AM   #21
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffie View Post
I have the switch set up on my 2009 Vectra. I found a short LED string light set (about 10" long) that has a glue strip on the back and 12" leads. I stuck it to the metal door frame and ran the the wires into the existing poor floor light and mounted on the switch panel and wired it into this light which is controlled by the outside porch light. Does a great job of lighting up the switches and inside entry way.
Lol. I did EXACTLY the same thing on mine. Doesn't really answer the OPs problem but does provide a solution for those who do not have the lighted switches.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0374.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	173329  
emiddleb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, switch