Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-31-2021, 08:01 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Infotainment center (aka. radio)

Does anyone know where the head unit is for the satellite radio? I'm afraid I may have a loose connection. I receive the signal but none of the channels will tune in. Only get the promo channel and Dr. radio.
Old 01-31-2021, 12:12 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItascaJoe View Post
Does anyone know where the head unit is for the satellite radio? I'm afraid I may have a loose connection. I receive the signal but none of the channels will tune in. Only get the promo channel and Dr. radio.

Are you referring to the entertainment system in the coach or the dashboard? Is your equipment Jensen? I am trying to figure out why I have no SAT on my dash unit, there is a touch screen button for it but it is grayed out which means I cannot get my radio ID in order to activate service.

If you are at least getting a SAT signal maybe your subscription has not been updated?
Old 01-31-2021, 01:35 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Yes the dashboard radio. It's receiving the signal just won't play a channel.
Old 01-31-2021, 02:43 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

If you are getting the promo channel and none of the others it’s likely that your radio doesn’t know it’s been “activated”, Aka it thinks there is no subscription so it won’t let you tune the stations. If you go online you can send a refresh, as long as the signal isn’t blocked that usually does it. If not, you can call customer support and they can check things out and also send a refresh if needed.
Blastvalve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 09:11 AM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Hello everyone I've fixed the problem, turns out it was the tuner for Sirius who knew they could go bad. Turns out it was in the rat's nest of wires behind the dash. It was very difficult to reach.

Tags
radio