Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-08-2022, 10:30 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Hydraulic System Info?

Where can I find the hydraulic system schematic for this system ? We had Central Cylinder rebuild the jacks, but now having issues with the system. dismantled the pump to inspect and all good. Still won't build enough pressure to lift the RV and moves very slow. Thinking there is a valve somewhere in the system that my be clogged as we did have some debris in the reservoir, but cleaned that & all the lines.

At out wits end to figure this out. Ken Muller, Sioux City, IA [email protected]
charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 12:35 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Will not be part of the Winnebago info as it is considered an add-on but you may be able to find what you need in a search of that Brand and model number??
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 02:54 PM   #3
Site Team

When asking for help and advice we really need to know the year, make and model of your RV. We're flying blind without it.

And, for this kind of hydraulic help it's also vital to know the maker of your system. Winnebago over the years has used 3 or more different companies for leveling/slide hydraulics.

I've moved your post into a new thread. When asking a new question you'll get the most help from starting a new thread rather than adding your new question to someone else's older thread. Especially, when your question is not exactly the same as the older threads topic.

Get back to us with as much info as you can and we'll all do our best to help out with this problem.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:22 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

It's Kwikee Level Best system, 2007 Winnebago 35J, actually built in late 2006. sorry I left that part out.
charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 03:28 PM   #5
Site Team

So, it's a 2007 Sightseer 35J. Is it based on a Ford F53 chassis or a Workhorse chassis? The 2007 Sightseer 35J came both ways. Sometimes the hydraulic systems are different on the two chassis - but not always.

Here's a link to our coach's parts list. The Hydraulic Leveling System is on page 40. I'm afraid there's not a lot of detail here.

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...07/7wfd35j.pdf

Hopefully, it helps.

I think Kwickee Leveling is now part of Lippert (LCI).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 4.35.57 PM.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	183495  
Old 07-13-2022, 05:03 PM   #6
DNC
2016 Journey 36M

The first thing I would do is make sure you're getting enough power to the pump. The batteries need to supply a continuous 12.6V or more. This can be checked with a volt meter after removing the surface charge. You can run another device and check the voltage until it stabilizes. It needs to be 12.6 V or more when it stabilizes. If the batteries are good, make sure 12.6V is getting to the pump when it's operating. At a minimum, check and clean all of the connections from the batteries to the pump. That's the first step in diagnosing a system that will deploy but not lift the coach.
DNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 07:42 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

The first thing to remember is that a hydraulic pump supplies volume, resistance supplies pressure. So is your pump turning? R.U. Getting volume (GPM) if so where is it going?