Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-04-2021, 10:57 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

HWH and Air Ride Bags

I have a 2002 Itasca Horizon 34hd.
The 'Front Air' appears to be the 'accessory' air tank; it provides air for the air bags (and I don't know what else).
It stays at max air pressure when driving but it goes down to about 30psi overnight, and the air bags deflate, yet my 'Rear Air' stays at the max psi all night!
What other devices are aired from the 'Front Air' that may be affected and where would you suggest I start seeking for the slow leak?
Thanks ~
Bill
Bill Myers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 02:55 PM   #2

If you are concerned you have an air leak and your engine compressor is running excessively, then I would take it to a Speedco to get t a $25 lube on the chassis. They will do a safety check on your brakes, and use a spray bottle to look for any air leaks in your lines if you call this to their attention. You can do this too, but when Speedco has a "pit" I would let them do it.

Alternatively, you can spray your air-chuck above your generator if your coach came with one... and all the airlines to your air horn.
imnprsd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hwh