Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-04-2021, 08:04 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Headlight module

Headlight module
Hi I have a 2008 Itaska horizon 40 TD I’m having issues with the headlights and running lights does anyone know where the headlight module is located
James MCorma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 11:13 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

I have an 04 Vectra, your sister ship but a bit older, so this may or may not be accurate for your chassis. On mine, most of those fuses are located in the front left outside bay under the driver seat. If yours is like mine, opening the bay should show you a bank of 12v breakers. Above them are a couple of plastic box/covers. Most of my fuses and relays are located under those covers. For example, I have a relay for both the left and right headlights, marker lights, and a lot of fuses.
emiddleb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 12:25 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks my is set up very similar but I was looking for a box that is called headlight module some said it was located under the dash but I have not been able to locate it I am having trouble with my turn signals triggering the cameras for the side view it typically stays on the back camera until you turn on your signal and at that point it usually will switch to the side camera which will work until you turn on the headlights are running lights
James MCorma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 12:51 PM   #4
Winnie-Wise

Take a look at this thread about an 07 Vectra. He's looking for a headlight control module, seems to find it in post #9 or so. Might be what you are looking for...

https://www.irv2.com/forums/f26/head...le-135459.html
emiddleb is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
light