Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-23-2013, 05:34 AM   #41
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nxkharra View Post
This was never explained to me this clearly...please let me know if you discover an improved approach to using this with less noise.

Is there any way that I can improve the shower pressure. I have changed and uaed many shower heads. Ut still low pressure. Can I remove the vacume breaker? Is it affecting the pressure?

Thanks for allt he good info.
We don't seem to have a problem there. Is your shower fixture the single handle or cheap two handle faucet?
Old 11-25-2013, 12:48 AM   #42
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nxkharra View Post
This was never explained to me this clearly...please let me know if you discover an improved approach to using this with less noise.

Is there any way that I can improve the shower pressure. I have changed and uaed many shower heads. Ut still low pressure. Can I remove the vacume breaker? Is it affecting the pressure?

Thanks for allt he good info.
you could add info about your rv in the signature area of your profile. my sig info is at the bottom of this post.
i installed an oxygenics shower head from camping world about a year ago and am very happy with it. we have 45psi water pressure from both the pump and shore water hose.
if you can find it and reach it, you can remove the vacuum breaker with no ill effects. the thing is there because of the ''code'', just in case your shower head was ever under water.

Body Spa RV Shower Kit - White - Oxygenics 26781 - Shower - Camping World
01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L SW Wa, Hi. Good Sam, SKP. AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '14 smart car
DAN L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #43
Winnebago Master

I agree with Dan L. We need more info about your unit. Which issue are you most interested in first? I suggest that you post each separately on the forum. Posting several problems in one thread just leads to many knots.

Tags
water