Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2018, 11:02 AM   #41
Site Team

Are you saying the Winnebago owns Power Gear and Attwood, etc? Because, if you are where are you getting that info? I believe Lippert (LCI) owns Power Gear and Atwood is owned by Dometic. Dometic is a Swedish public limited liability company.

If you're looking at the WBGO website and seeing all these brands listed in their product pages you're mistaking what those logos are indicating on those pages. They are not, to my knowledge, WBGO sub-brands. They are the 3rd Party suppliers that they use in their products.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:33 PM   #42
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
Are you saying the Winnebago owns Power Gear and Attwood, etc? Because, if you are where are you getting that info? I believe Lippert (LCI) owns Power Gear and Atwood is owned by Dometic. Dometic is a Swedish public limited liability company.

If you're looking at the WBGO website and seeing all these brands listed in their product pages you're mistaking what those logos are indicating on those pages. They are not, to my knowledge, WBGO sub-brands. They are the 3rd Party suppliers that they use in their products.
No-no, he was quoting my post about blame Lippert Lippert owns all of that - they are the biggest fattest conglomerate in the RV industry - jack of all, masters of none Even Denver Mattress partnered with them. Here is a list of just RV companies and products - Solero, Kinro, Happijack, JT Strongarm, Trailair, many a good ma and pa startups now consumed:
https://www.lci1.com/rv
Meridian42e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:30 AM   #43
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post

NO. NO. NO!!! LIPPERT COMPONENTS owns the others. If Lippert owns Attwood (they do) you just made my point for me. Thanks. So, no matter the brand or class of RV, most of the major components come from some company under the Lippert umbrella.

Check deep into this website for yourself: https://www.lci1.com/

Please, lets not pursue this topic any further in this thread. We are hijacking the OP's intent. Forgive me for leading you astray. If you wish, start another thread on this topic. My apologies to all.

Rick

Tags
quality