Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2020, 05:44 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Flashing lights

I have a 2005 Winnebago Vectra KD with the top running lights will flash on and off at any time . Bad thing I am in Michigan and the Bus is in Florida in a RV park, I will be going down in a few weeks and hope I will have help from you guys. Thanks Don
cadillac man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 06:00 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Flash only when driving (moving the vehicle)? Sounds like a faulty connection, intermittent.

San Francisco Bay Area
sundog964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 07:12 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Flashing lights

The RV is just seating at an park , our friends at the park saw them come on at all times of the day or night with the rv just sitting . Thanks
cadillac man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:05 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Some questions to go along with the thinking! This would be lights which normally come on with the vehicle light switch like with the headlights, correct? So do you have some form of charging on the start battery to keep it up or is it likely to be rundown when you get there?
But that's just a thought to give you heartburn, right? Sorry, just my first thought.
When it goes into the vehicle portion of the wiring we get little to none except where they tie together and I would expect this to be at the dash switch for the lights and not on our drawings from Winn.
I do find where they connect to that wiring.
Click the picture to get a better view.
Not much but maybe small help but I would first start looking wiggle the light switch to find if it is flakey?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	clearance.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	175100  
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, lights