Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-01-2021, 03:48 PM   #1
Winnie-Wise

Dash Gauge for Front air and Temp not working

On my 2005 Vectra 36rd the temp and front air gauge quit working. What I am looking for is the diagram with voltage levels for those gauges and the diagram and voltages on that wiring harness. Any help would be great.
RD Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 04:18 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Your dash display is fed info from a module which, from your year, is mostly likely a MMDC. (Earlier years like mine had a VDC, but 04/05 was the transition year to MMDC modules.) It is located in the front driver's side bay, behind the swing-out panel where all the 12v fuses are mounted. Various cables from the engine and trans ECMs feed into it, as well as air pressure hoses, and the resulting data is sent to your dash display.

Freightliner supplies both the MMDC and the dash display, so they would be your best source for detailed info. Personally, I'd first start by checking the connections at the MMDC to see if anything was loose like an air hose, and perhaps also at the dash display. As I recall, the two are connected by a 15(?)-wire harness.
emiddleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 11:31 AM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I will look there.
RD Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dash