Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2020, 04:46 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Cloth Seat Cover Wanted.

2004 Winnebago Adventurer 33V.
I bought the MH from a Widow who's husband passed away in December after a long illness. From what I understand the MH sat for at least 2yrs. I do not believe that very much maintenance was done to the MH do to his long illness. (Yes I feel I got a good deal)

The seats are cloth and in need of a seat cover on both Drivers and Passenger Side....... Does anyone know of a source? I can get by with just the cushion if need be.....

Thanks LeeB
Old 09-01-2020, 10:41 AM   #2

If I bought a RV that needed lots of work (Body & Fender, Paint, Upholstery, Carpet Cleaning, Wash/Wax, Engine, RV Systems, AC, Heater, etc.) I would make a 1 week reservation at The Reef in Rocky Point/Puerto Penasco and contact Carlos thru What's App.

This summer I went this route and it was the best decision I ever made when it comes to deciding where to have my RV serviced! And I took a vacation at the same time!

You can work with these mechanics and repair people if you are so inclined or you can just leave them to work their magic at very affordable rates!

Plus they will perform all work where you camp and you can go get a great lunch at the next door two restaurants!

There is a Sam's Club and an Auto Zone in Puerto Penasco too. However, you will need to ask Carlos where he can set you up with upholstery services?

Rocky Point and the town of Puerto Penasco is only 1.5 hours from the Lukeville, AZ border, but you can also get their from the Yuma, AZ side. The roads are all paved and many Americans drive to these areas. Insurance is only $75 and you can buy it on the internet or just before you cross the boarder. It's easier than you think; and you can read about my experiences here:

https://www.winnieowners.com/forums/...ew-358003.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1 The Reef RV Business Cards.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	313.1 KB
ID:	174839   Click image for larger version

Name:	20200702_124413.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	174840  

Click image for larger version