Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2020, 01:12 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Camera Issues

Hello all

I have a 2020 Horizon 42Q. The turn signal and rear view cameras work great when it is cool outside. With summer temps greater than 90F, the cameras begin to grey out and I lose the video signal. The turn signal cameras access fine when I turn the signal on and the rear view camera accesses fine when I place the transmission in reverse. Depending on how high the outside temp is, I may have full video, partial gray video or no video at all. Thanks for your help.
azjets is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off