Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-25-2021, 08:32 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Black & Gray Water Tank Disappeared

I have an Itasca 37F and the black water tank has disappeared from the monitor panel.....I still have the fresh water and LP display but the others are gone....any ideas on how to get them back?

Thanks very much,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RV Display Panel.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	179763  
Jbrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 09:37 AM   #2
Site Team

The manual for the OnePlace says it's a self learning thing and you can force a reset and it will relearn what's available.

Quote:
To reset the One Place system hold down the "pump", "tank" and "battery" buttons (all 3 at the same time) for 10 or so seconds. The version number will display. Then press the "battery" button to reactivate.
I would guess you have some kind of wiring issue between your tank sensors and the OnePlace monitor if you can't get them to show upon a reset.
Old 06-25-2021, 01:01 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thanks everyone - simple reset of the control panel per the description worked completely.....always learning.
Jbrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 01:16 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

I had to check out this post! I'm glad it was a simple electronic issue but it would have been more interesting if they'd actually disappeared!
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 03:50 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

So that means in any future shopping of "used" RV,the generator hours may mean nothing for judging if folks have done routine runs, etc. !!!!

If they go to the desert and run the genset for four weeks straight, the numbers can be set back to avoid folks thinking it may be worn out!

When shopping used, I often look at the genset hours as I don't like one that has NOT been run occasionally as things get gummed up but I also don't want one where folks have lived in the RV and ran the hours way higher than normal!

The great world of electronics may have way too many gizmos!!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 05:57 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
So that means in any future shopping of "used" RV,the generator hours may mean nothing for judging if folks have done routine runs, etc. !!!!

If they go to the desert and run the genset for four weeks straight, the numbers can be set back to avoid folks thinking it may be worn out!

When shopping used, I often look at the genset hours as I don't like one that has NOT been run occasionally as things get gummed up but I also don't want one where folks have lived in the RV and ran the hours way higher than normal!

The great world of electronics may have way too many gizmos!!
I would hope that number is embedded somehow and can't be deleted, much like my e-bike. I can delete everything except the master odometer.

Tags
water, tank