RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2020, 08:37 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher
Blue Bus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Elk Grove
Posts: 3
Adventurer beverage tray or whatever its called...

So I got a 2005 Adventurer 33V. I'm wanting to build a custom center console cause I cant stand the cupholders, but not sure how to remove the existing beverage tray.. help please!
Blue Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:50 PM   #2
Winnebago Watcher
Blue Bus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Elk Grove
Posts: 3
This one..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200623-184139_YouTube.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	174027  
Blue Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 09:55 AM   #3
Winnebago Master
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Pflugerville/Austin, Tx
Posts: 2,339
Can't help with the actual question but there might be some help if you look at the parts drawings for your RV here:
My mind works by being able to see the parts to know where things might come apart so there is often lots of clues in looking at the parts? The tray is way down the list on page 118 and 119 but looks like I might want to go about it by lifting the engine cover.
2015 Winnebago Vista 31KE on 2014 chassis
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 12:33 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Kansas
Posts: 87
On my 2003, I have a similar cup holder tray but it is not exactly the same. It is held on with two screws with large washers that screw through the tray into the doghouse. If you remove the doghouse, you might be able to see the ends of the screws (unless they are covered by doghouse insulation) protruding into the doghouse. If they are covered by insulation, you might still be able to feel for the screws. Can you lift or pry out the black pieces from the tray to see if there are any screws underneath them?
2003 Itasca Sunova 30B towing a
2010 Cadillac SRX
Bones2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

adventurer, center console, console, cup holder, led, vent

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2016 Sunstar: Paint bloom/blush/whatever corton Winnebago General Discussions 1 03-01-2020 07:09 PM
Windshield Molding/Seal/Trim - What is it Called and Where to Buy? Nomad Mike Winnebago General Discussions 8 05-16-2016 04:40 PM
What were the fresh water lines made of or called in the late 90's? Vectraguy Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures 8 05-27-2015 08:57 AM
What is this material called and where can I buy ? hiro Winnebago General Discussions 12 06-04-2014 03:45 PM
Dealer called and said no spare tire for my ordered 35J 22.5 tires ct78barnes Running Gear, Axles, Brakes, Wheels and Tires 17 03-22-2011 07:53 PM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Winnebago Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.