Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-05-2020, 12:26 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Adventurer 30T Furnace Maintenance

I've was reading through the maint requirements for my furnace. It talks about checking the burner flame, checking the venting, etc.

I can't find anything that tells me where to look. Where is the furnace flame and venting?
I've found the refrigerator, the hot water heater... but no furnace.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
Dlvgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 12:48 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Look for a couple small round vents on the outside, often on the passenger side. That will be the intake air and exhaust for the furnace. Normally some sort of panel to access the furnace wiring and flame.
Not often that they need help but they can get into trouble if we don't put a screen over the vents to keep wasps and mud dauber out of them.
Good job of getting the full info needed to actually help answer the question. Are you interested in how to access a bunch more info like parts, electrical and plumbing diagrams?
EDIT:
Not seeing the vents on pictures of that year/model but it does look like a big grill is located just below the frig inside? That looks like the intake for the inside air and I would expect the furnace to be directly behind that grill toward the outside of the RV. Got a cover on the outside in that area?
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:15 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Thank very much for the quick response. I have the screens on the outside. I'll check inside of there. Below the fridge on the inside is the breaker box. Yes, I'm very interested in more info like parts, electrical and plumbing diagrams. My next mission is to find the hydraulic leveling system reservoir.
Old 06-05-2020, 02:41 PM   #4
Site Team

There is an interactive parts list online that will help you find everything and I do mean every nut and washer.

Go to www.winnebago.com
Click on Owners on the top menubar
Click on Owners tools
Click on Research Genuine Winnebago Parts/Parts Catalog
Click on your Model Year and find your model and floorplan.

There you have a 2D/3D diagram of your coach and each and every part. It will take some time to learn how to work it. But it's all there.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:08 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
There is an interactive parts list online that will help you find everything and I do mean every nut and washer.

Go to www.winnebago.com
Click on Owners tools

There you have a 2D/3D diagram of your coach and each and every part. It will take some time to learn how to work it. But it's all there.
Thank you very much! I’ll go check it out.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:21 PM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Quote:

Go to www.winnebago.com
Click on Owners tools

HOLY COW!!! That catalog is awesome! Thanks!!
Old 06-05-2020, 03:23 PM   #7
Winnebago Master

Don't sell it too heavy on finding everything as it does swoop past some things like the door latch being only shown as a component without much detail, at least that I could find.
I'm hoping the Google version will be a bit more responsive on some items like getting closeups by zooming. Wonder if that is part of the reason for changing? I was getting some really good info but it also was giving me lots of heartburn trying to get some things to work.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:36 PM   #8
Winnebago Owner

I like that you can zoom in and then hide the item so you can see what's behind it.
The door latch is definitely on my list. It's need an adjustment that I just can't figure out.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:45 PM   #9
Winnebago Master

Just checked the new method and it looks super improved. I had noted that the first page seemed tobe inoperative and send an inquiry to Winn but got no response. I now have to assume it was still being built and not ready for use.
One of the big improvements seems to be the way we can now look at the drawings where parts are located. They have reduced the number of options on the lower left and now there is not a separate zoom feature but we can do that very easy with the mouse scroll. Getting it to turn things different directions for viewing is much improved with being able to pick and axis to rotatearound so the I don't lose track of a small item as I turn it so that I can look at left/right/ high/low location.
Good deal!
I still see the plumbing and wiring diagrams if I go to motorhome Knowledge base, find information, and go all the way to the bottom to get the drawings.
Old 06-11-2020, 06:45 AM   #10
Itasca Sunstar Owner

Quote:

Go to www.winnebago.com
Click on Owners tools

WOW!!!!!! They finally updated it to work with other web browsers. Before it would only work with Internet Explorer...that is great....

Tags
ace, adventurer, furnace, maintenance, vent