Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-10-2020, 11:50 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2010 via 25T cable tv input not working

If I connect the cable directly from campground output it works. If i connect it to the duplex connector by the water control/shower in the back it wont connect.
I looked at the interior connections on the jack plate they are connected.
In the wiring diagrams I see splitters for rear and external tv but I cant find them.
Any ideas?
Toddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 12:36 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Did a look and found some info but it is likely you will need to check the drawing for full info but I did a couple snips to highlight what I see as needed---but more info may be good, so take a look at this drawing:
http://www.winnebagoind.com/service/...t_electric.pdf

Sheet 3 and 4 seem to be what might help?
Winnebago drawings often give a point like "detail CC" and then if you find that detail on the chart it gives a detail view. I have marked three points using different colors and cut out a lot of the parts, I didn't see needed for this as a way to make it less difficult to see through the chaff!
Important point to know may be how the coax should be marked with a band of tape to ID by matching colors at each end?
Click these pictures for better view but check the full drawings for the total plan?
See if that helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sheet 3.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	260.8 KB
ID:	175769   Click image for larger version

Name:	sheet 4.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	175770  

Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:59 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

On 2017 via 25t the tv splitters are under the drawers in kitchen. Took everything apart one day trying to find slide out controller. Which is in a basement compartment below to kitchen hidden behind outlet.
Divelement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 10:01 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

So take out all the drawers and you should see the splitter
Old 11-11-2020, 12:32 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Another issue I ran into on my rig was a second HDMI cable to my TV was not fully plugged in. There is not much room to work with and think they may have never fully connected it.

Good luck.
Old 11-22-2020, 10:33 AM   #6
Winnebago Watcher

Along these lines, does anyone know how to dismount the sliding tv in the Via 25Q? We just bought this and I'd like to take the tv out and fix the hot mess of the wiring behind it. It looks like a drawer slide, but I can't see how to get the entire tv out. Thanks for the help!
Hazenfree is offline   Reply With Quote