Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-23-2019, 08:40 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2007 sightseer - auto level issue

I have a 2007 Sightseer with the Kwikee Level best hydraulic system. We have replaced the pump/manifold, the control panel, and also the level sensor box. Jack system was completely inoperable before replacing the parts. Now everything works except for the auto-level. System will initiate but after the first jacks touch the ground then it will hesitate like its "thinking". If I tap the black sensor box located in the dash above the steering column then it will continue to auto-level to completion. I believe I received a bad sensor box but now I cannot find another one anywhere. Any suggestions? I done extensive online searches and reached out to several salvage yards but have had zero luck. 
Name:   Capture.PNG
Views: 390
Size:  125.6 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4495.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	206.9 KB
ID:	172461

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4496.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	172462
Okieslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 05:22 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Hopefully you can find a parts source and correct this auto level issue. Based on your description I may have the same problem. When I try to use the auto feature both drivers side jacks touch ground and then the passenger side front gets about half way down and the rear barely extends. The pump pitch seems to increase when this happens. I checked the fluid level and it appeared to be full.

When you describe that your system "hesitates" does it get louder? Sorry that I can't help you, but I'd like to hear how you fix yours when you do and when I get time to sort mine out I'll say so. In the mean time good luck.
Old 11-24-2019, 03:57 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

I saw this in the manual. Just wondering if you had tried this.

Turn the coach ignition to the accessory position. Make sure the level control is not
turned on. With the coach in a level attitude press and hold the ALL UP, BI-LEVEL
FRONT and BI-LEVEL REAR buttons simultaneously. You should hear an audible
beep. Turn the control ‘on’ and all four indicator lights should now be lit indicating the
level sensor is showing the coach to be level. If all four LEDs are not illuminated,
repeat last 2 steps.
(NOTE: Coach must be level first.)
Old 12-03-2019, 09:52 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you, Dave and Holly. We had tried that a few times, unfortunately it did not work.
Okieslinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sightseer