Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-09-2021, 09:01 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

2005 winnebego itasca 36g

Does any one know what the D shaped plastic/rubber covers for the metal strip between the luan panel on the celing is called and where to purchase. Thanks in advance.
Cataska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 03:20 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

For the best shot, this seem like one which will have to have a good close look at the part and compare it to the parts catalog pictures. Once spotted in the pictures, the code will lead you to the part number and from there, I would go to one of the online Winnebago folks or a local if one is handy.
This is the parts listing for all the various motorhomes and you can chase it down to your specific one. Once you get to the right group, I might go first to "interior finish group" and check for one that looks right!
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

This is far from a firm plan and it may take some looking at other sections of the catalog! What I think of as trim, others may call part of a cabinet, etc.
Example of what you might find is pictured. Page 207
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	interior finish group.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	176754  
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:38 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Thanks morich thats the part now to locate it with the part #
Cataska is offline   Reply With Quote