Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2020, 09:19 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

2004 Adventurer 35U Lounge Pull out table

I have a 2004 Adventurer 35U with the lounge pull out table in front of the swivel chair. The table top is missing two stubs that ride in the track of the wood frame. I want to replace the stubs with something as the table falls out if bumped while deployed. I was wondering if someone has the same table and can post a picture of what the stubs look like? Assume they are round but need to know how big diameter and what they are made of? Red arrow in picture points to where they attach.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lounge_Table.PNG
Views:	85
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	174056  
Old 06-27-2020, 08:17 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

I am also interested in finding those rollers on a shoulder bolt. That's what one of mine is. The other one is missing so if I leave the table out during a trip (and I have stuff underneath so I can't close it), it will sometimes end up on the floor. I've tried to take mine apart so I could measure those roller stubs but haven't found the trick yet.

Recently I've taken to using a bungee cord to hold it in place. Works great but I'd rather have it as original.

Visit my RV Travel & Repair Blog at : https://chaos.goblinbox.com
Jim_HiTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 12:50 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

We have a 2003 35U and the same table ... unfortunately I can't show you what the tabs look like because we are also missing them.
JimStreit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 01:08 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

I fixed mine. I picked a folding door pin repair kit at Lowes. I In the kit in used two of the small round plastic pieces. I fasten them with wood screws with flat heads. In my picture the pin wasn't straight. Screw was following the old hole. I removed it filled the hole with wood putty and drilled a straight pilot hole.

To install the table I used a utility knife to cut the fake end trim. This allow me to remove the board marked 1 in my diagram above. I pulled out the staples. Once I had to table back in I used some wood screws to fasten the board. Table works great now and doesn't fall out. Rattles less when stored as well.

I think what happened to it. The recliner at the table can swing around and hit the table and knock out those pins.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Folding_table.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	174164  

Tags
adventurer, vent