Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2023, 09:22 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2004 Adventure Dashboard warning, buzzer, check, battery voltage

I have a load buzzer on none stop. The cluster gauge where your mileage is normally at says check battery voltage. when I turn off the engine, the buzzer continues nonstop, and the ABS light with ignition off and the keys out of the ignition stays on. I plugged in a engine code reader and it had a code PO650
I’m at a loss for now, I took a fuse out to stop the buzzer, but it stopped all the dash cluster lights not to work, but the buzzer stopped.
If anyone has an idea what I should check that , would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.
Ron in a Rv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 03:35 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

With the jacks fully up (and they are fully up when within 1" of the top usually), and slides in, and the antenna fully retracted, check again. If still buzzing, check the oil level if you have hydraulic jacks/slides. If electric, then check the sensor devices for them. Can't help you with those as I've always had hydraulic systems.

Visit my RV Travel & Repair Blog at : https://chaos.goblinbox.com
Jim_HiTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 04:30 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

With all the drawings, parts and info on RV being sorted by year, model and such, we really would be guessing to try to sort where to start as all RV are different, even down to whether you have and early or late model year build.

Can you sort it down to one of these 2004 Adventurer models?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2004.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	185770

With that info we can begin to look at what alarms and what type jacks, antennas, etc the RV might have onboard as OEM.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dash, vent, battery