Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2002 ua ccc?

Can someone provide the CC for a 2002 Ultimate Advantage? No idea why Winnebago wouldn't put this basic information in their literature for this coach, but they don't.

Thanks in advance.
Hatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

You should have a paper weight sheet in one of the closets or somewhere in the rig that will tell you all of the weight information for that particular rig (unless someone removed it). You are probably best off weighing the RV then subtracting the empty weight from the GVWR to get your own calculated CCC anyway.
RVJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #3
Winnie-Wise

RVJEEPer is correct.. I bet its pasted to the inside of a closet wall, However it really doesnt tell the story untill a four corner weight check is taken with your rig full loaded as for travel.
Then you will know how much weight you are carrying on each tire, axle and can adjust accordingly.
Then go to your tires recommended air pressure ratings for the load carried and adjust your front and rear tires for the heaviest weight of any single tire or dually tire.
I usually add plus 10# and add air to tire again when it gets down to plus 5#.
RCtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Thanks -- I know about the build sheet in the closet, but was looking for the CCC while shopping for a new rig and trying to compare and contrast various rigs. Much easier to source that info from a product brochure than having to physically see each coach to get the info. Most of the manufacturer's provide this, but Winnebago doesn't seem to for some reason.

BTW, I put Ult. Advantage in the initial post, but meant Ultimate Freedom. So, if anyone could provide the CCC for a 2002 Ultimate Freedom 40WD, I'd appreciate it!
Old 01-17-2012, 09:46 AM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Hatman, I don't think you'll find the CCC for any rig on a brochure because it all depends on what options that individual rig has installed. For instance if you have a washer/dryer installed as an option it will alter the weight of your rig and thus the CCC. The sheet in the closet or an actual weigh is the only way to tell exactly what an individual RV has for CCC.
RVJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #6
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatman View Post
Can someone provide the CC for a 2002 Ultimate Advantage? No idea why Winnebago wouldn't put this basic information in their literature for this coach, but they don't.

Thanks in advance.
Hatman,

Try this link for brochures of Winnebago previous year coaches.

Previous Model Year Product Information

Sammie
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #7
Winnie-Wise

http://www.winnebagoind.com/products...ateFreedom.pdf

Here is a brochure link
RCtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Thanks guys, but I already have the brochures, and as I mentioned, they don't have the CCC. I realize the build sheet would have that info, which is why I was posting this on the forum -- hoping maybe a current owner would read this and could take a look.

While options do make a difference in CCC, quite a few manufacturers list the CCC of each floorplan/model of the "basic" coach and note that installed options must be accounted for. With higher line coaches, there's usually not a lot of options that affect the weight a great deal outside a washer/dryer and fridge configuration.

Hopefully a current 2002 Ultimate Freedom owner will read this and respond. Otherwise I'll call Winnebago and try my luck there.