Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2020, 10:16 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

2002 35U grille fell out of our motorhome

Hi all,

I have a 2002 35U and the front grille assembly fell completely out of the front end of our MH. The brackets by each headlight came unglued from the fiberglass, but were still lodged in the front end. The two brackets that are connected to the two thumb turns are missing. I would like to know if anybody has pictures of these two brackets so I can fabricate and reinstall them to help keep the grille in place. I will be reattaching the brackets by the headlights with adhesive and thru bolts this time.
Thanks for your help.
TigeDuner
(Martin)
Old 09-06-2020, 01:22 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

why bother with adhesives, why not use bolt/nut and i suggest stainless steel since outside and not grounded.

any new brackets paint well with a zinc/anti-rust paint.

GL!
SmilingSimon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motorhome