Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-08-2022, 05:01 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2001 Ultimate Advantage 40J air leak

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this forum. I have a 2001 Ultimate Advantage 40J. We are presenting redoing, upgrading the interior. This along with learning the systems on the Coach. One item of concern is the air suspension system bleads down in 45 minutes. We have found a blue modular on the firewall. This is leaking air while at rest. Is this part of the air dump system for the HWH jack leveling system. Along with how does this get fixed. These a yellow button that use to pop out, alongwith some hissing while airing up. Any advice would be appreciated, Jim
J Corcoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 06:11 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Hello Jim. My name is Kevin Cornish and I own a 2002 UA 40E I have had for several years. I believe the blue module you are speaking of on front firewall, behind the access panel to the Generator area is the controller for the air powered foot well cover for the front passenger seat. To verify this, when the system is pressurized there are two buttons on the blue manifold, one on top/bottom or on some it is on either side. If you press these buttons, one makes the cover go closed and the other open. I am unsure if this system is connected to the suspension system, but my guess is that it is and if there is a leak here, it will cause the air suspension to leak down.

If you are not familiar with calling Winnebago Customer Service, they are an excellent resource and would be able to tell you pretty quickly if this system is or is not connected to your suspension pressurization.
cornike is offline   Reply With Quote